16 December, 2021 0 Comments
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. To book.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs and half the milk. Add the dry ingredients and whisk until the dough is smooth and smooth. Stir in the rest of the milk.
- In an 8-inch (20-cm) non-stick skillet lightly brushed with butter, cook 8 thin pancakes, one at a time, using about 60 mL (¼ cup) of the mixture for each pancake. Brown on both sides. Reserve the pancakes on a plate.
- Place the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, soften the onion in the butter. Add the spinach. Continue cooking for about 2 minutes or until wilted. Salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Add the cheese and sour cream. Mix well.
- Divide the filling over half of each pancake and fold them into 4. Place on the baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve the crespelle hot with the endive and apple salad.