Dry Skin Honey Mask
How to make a dry skin mask? Which of the dry skin mask recipes is the most effective?
Are you ready for a moisturizing homemade mask recipe for dry skin?
Although it may seem very difficult to care for, in fact, dry skin only needs moisture. Although those with dry skin prefer many water-based and oil-based creams, the skin reacts to all products. It peels off, stretches, cracks, wrinkles.
There are also those who try to reduce the tension of their skin by applying oily creams many times during the day, but the skin, which absorbs the cream like waterless soil, is stretched again. Dry skin needs moisture, not oil. Daily moisturizers are not enough to give the skin the moisture it needs.
How to make a dry skin mask?
Honey and butter will be medicine for your skin. Just follow the mask’s description exactly and keep applying it consistently.
Dry and sensitive skin mask
Mix a spoonful of unsalted butter with a spoonful of honey to form a creamy consistency. Apply all over your skin, including the décolleté area.
After your skin absorbs the mask, repeat the same process a few more times.
Wash it off for half an hour.
Thanks to the moisture mask that you can do 2-3 times a week, your dry skin will relax and store intense moisture.
⇒ Dry skin care requires special care. Therefore, you need to be very careful in choosing it. If possible, choose products that do not contain alcohol.
Moisturizing masks are essential for dry skin care.
When cleaning your skin, choose milk and cream forms instead of foam cleansers.
Do you like our moisturizing homemade mask recipe for dry skin? If you haven’t used it yet, be sure to try it. 🙂
Mint mask to eliminate pimples in oily skin
Madam, today we offer you a quick recipe, especially for oily skin, to get rid of excess sebum secretion and pimples, by using a mint mask. Here is the method
A juice of green mint leaves is made, and two tablespoons of rose water can be placed in order to facilitate the squeezing process
Then we take 4 tablespoons of it and add 3 points of lemon juice and a little salt with two egg whites, and we mix these ingredients well.
And you have to make sure that the face is clean before using the mask with warm water, and we distribute the mask on all the face and leave it until it dries, then we wash the face with warm water, then we pass a piece of cotton with liquid glycerin to preserve and moisturize the skin,
And this mask is used for two consecutive days, then we prevent its use for another two days, and we start working on it
Two more days in a row, and when we feel better, we start to reduce the use.
Beware of the dangers of eating burnt food to your health
Toast or charred meat may be something you love to eat, but you should avoid eating burnt food to stay healthy, so in this report we learn about the risks of eating burnt food to your health, according to the “Health” website.
Should you avoid eating burnt food?
Once we start cooking, we see the food undergo changes. Not only does it become softer, but it also undergoes a number of chemical changes during cooking, all of which help make it suitable for eating.
It turns out that heat speeds up chemical reactions, which have both positive and negative effects on a meal. In addition to making food more difficult to digest and metabolize, overcooking can also cause food to burn. It releases compounds like acrylamide that aren’t healthy for us.
During high-temperature cooking methods, acrylamide can form in certain foods such as potatoes, cereals, coffee, and bread.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, this substance has been shown to cause cancer in animals exposed to very high doses of acrylamide but there is no consistent evidence of the effect of acrylamide from food consumption on cancer in humans.
However, acrylamide is considered a human health concern by the US National Toxicology Program and the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives. Burned Food and Acrylamide
Although there are benefits to steaming, the formation of acrylamide can be stimulated by several conventional cooking methods. They include cooking methods such as baking, grilling, frying, or roasting. However, since they use less oil, these cooking methods are touted as healthy.
Although there is not enough evidence that acrylamide can cause cancer, the expert recommends eating fresh fruits, vegetables, and high-fiber foods and avoiding high-sugar, salty, fatty, and processed foods to stay healthy. You can also try cancer-preventive foods.
There are some people who like to eat burnt food because it enhances the flavour.
Cooking at home can be easy and healthy, but always keep an eye on the time. Nutritional losses increase with cooking time because some vitamins are more sensitive to heat. Here’s what to do when using high-heat cooking methods
• While using high heat cooking techniques, it is important to cook food only until golden brown and not dark brown or burnt.
• To speed up the time it takes to cook some meats and vegetables, pre-boil them before using them
How to choose healthy food in restaurants
Looking for healthy eating, whether you are inside or outside the house to ensure your health, when you go to eat in a restaurant, you often face the problem of choosing healthy dishes that suit you, and it may seem to you from the first sight that the good food for you is sauteed vegetables and harmful to you They are fried crispy chicken, but wait, there are many other suitable options for you and they will be healthy and good.
When you try to follow a healthy diet, and look for everything that is more healthy, such as starting to integrate sports into your daily routine and stay away from fast foods, but when you have to eat out of the house, it becomes a real threat to your health system as you follow unhealthy choices for you, Here, we will try to provide you with the possible assistance in this regard so that you can enjoy the nights of eating outside without pressure, fear and regret.
Tips for eating out
1- Try to browse the entire menu: Take your time to check the menu you eat so that you can determine the options available to you to choose from, you can choose a dish that contains a lot of protein such as eggs, meat, chicken and beans, and then make sure that the rest of the dish It contains leafy vegetables, if you choose healthy options that make you feel full, it is rare to order a dessert, and this is a good thing.
2- Maybe if you go out to eat out, you should choose one of three, either bread, sweet or wine, choosing only one of them will help you reduce your calories in the meal
3- Sharing: Perhaps you should try the idea of sharing foods with everyone sitting at the table.
4- Always know the way you cook food, completely stay away from food cooked with butter and oil, go more to grilled, boiled and steamed food
5- Try to eat a healthy light snack before going out to eat in the restaurant. Try to avoid eating excessive portions of food.
6- If you ordered more than one dish, eat your food from the least in calories to the most to help yourself feel full and feel full with the least amount of calories
7- If you order a dish that contains all kinds of sauces, ask the restaurant to have the sauce on the side of the dish separate.
Eat and don’t eat
Eat: Sushi: Healthy tuna rolls, although mayonnaise adds a percentage of calories to the dish, but the dish contains tuna or salmon, which both contain omega-3 and tryptophan, which helps regulate nervous mood, and selenium, which helps to regulate mood. Protecting cells from free radical damage, hot chili also helps lower cholesterol, so be sure to include it in your meal.
Eat: Fajitas, which contain healthy proteins such as chicken and vegetables sautéed in light oil.
All: fish and seafood: – especially grilled and baked in the oven with spices, garlic and tomatoes, where the garlic raises the efficiency of the immune system, and tomatoes reduce the damages of free radicals, in the body, and cinnamon and spices lower the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Do not eat:- Deep-fried foods such as chicken wings and fried burritos, as they contain a large percentage of similar fats that raise the level of blood pressure.
Each:- chicken tikka :- It contains cream, herbs and spices, including ginger, which helps lower cholesterol in the blood, and herbs that help comfort the stomach and stimulate digestion.
All: chicken or tandoori fish: Where these white meats are cooked in clay pots or in clay ovens, which is an excellent way for healthy cooking. It also contains turmeric, which is rich in antioxidants, which helps eliminate toxins and free radicals in the body.
All: Linguine pasta with marinara sauce:- Where these pasta are cooked half way, which benefits the body in not raising the blood sugar level, and the marinara sauce is a simple sauce of tomatoes and herbs useful for digestion.
Do not eat: Alfredo pasta: It is the worst type of dishes, as it contains a white sauce of cheese and bechamel. Half a cup of it contains only 38 grams of fat
Baked broccoli and cauliflower casserole
- 4 cups bite-size fresh broccoli
- 4 cups of fresh cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 tablespoons of butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) + 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F (190 ° C).
- Combine 2 tablespoons of butter with the breadcrumbs and set aside.
- Boil the cauliflower in a large pot for 2 minutes, then add the broccoli and let it boil for another 2 minutes. Drain.
- In an ovenproof saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add the flour and mix.
- Whisk in the milk until thick and bubbly. Add salt, cream cheese, garlic powder, pepper and mustard. Mix well.
- Add the cheddar cheese. Add the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes!
Tuna Cucumber Bites
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/3 finely chopped red onion
- 1 small tin of tuna
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- Salt and pepper to tast
- Combine mayonnaise, onions, tuna in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the cucumber and spread about 1 tablespoon of the mixture on each slice.
- Enjoy your lunch!
Easy and delicious donut making
Five cups of flour.
A tablespoon of yeast.
1/3 cup of sugar.
A cup and a half of warm milk.
pinch of salt
How to prepare:
In a hollow bowl, add the amount of flour, add the dry ingredients in turn, at the end of the liquid ingredients, and stir the flour with your hands or using a stand mixer until the flour is saturated with the rest of the ingredients.
Start adding the warm milk gradually until you finish the kneading stage and get a soft, smooth dough. Roll the dough into a large ball, and leave it to rest and ferment and double in size in a warm place for at least two hours.
After the specified time has passed, spread the dough on the table surface, which should be 1 cm wide.
Start by cutting the dough into medium-sized balls. You can use a round mold, and if you can’t get it, you can use a cup suitable for the size you want.
In a deep frying pan, put a large amount of vegetable oil, preheat it, then add the donuts, and leave them until they become golden in color.
Remove the donuts and place them in a fine wire mesh strainer to drain the remaining oil.
General Tao’s Chicken
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons of white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder (Baking powder in France)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) water
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of Sambal Oelek hot sauce
- Coat the chicken pieces well in the cornstarch.
- In a bowl, add the beaten egg.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Coat the chicken in the egg, then in the flour mixture and in the egg again.
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over high heat, then add the chicken pieces and cook for about 10 minutes until the chicken is golden brown.
- Set the chicken aside on a plate.
- Add sesame oil, ginger and green onions to the pot.
- Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the water, vinegar and sugar and simmer for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, ketchup, Sambal Oelek sauce and oyster sauce to the pot.
- Add the chicken, mix well in the sauce and leave it long enough to warm it up.
- Serve with rice and vegetables.
Enjoy your meal
- 1 and a half lb (680 grams) ground meat
- 3/4 cup (190 mL) quick oatmeal (flaked) oats
- 3/4 cup (190 mL) 2% milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) onion
- 1 teaspoon and a quarter of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the meat, oatmeal, milk, egg, onions, and salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands to incorporate everything into the meat.
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan and press well.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard. Pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove excess fat.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. To book.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs and half the milk. Add the dry ingredients and whisk until the dough is smooth and smooth. Stir in the rest of the milk.
- In an 8-inch (20-cm) non-stick skillet lightly brushed with butter, cook 8 thin pancakes, one at a time, using about 60 mL (¼ cup) of the mixture for each pancake. Brown on both sides. Reserve the pancakes on a plate.
- Place the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, soften the onion in the butter. Add the spinach. Continue cooking for about 2 minutes or until wilted. Salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl. Add the cheese and sour cream. Mix well.
- Divide the filling over half of each pancake and fold them into 4. Place on the baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve the crespelle hot with the endive and apple salad.