8 masks for oily skin to treat its problems
Oily skin is the most prone to pimples and skin problems. No matter how much the face is washed, it constantly secretes oils, giving it a shiny, greasy appearance. We find that the main reason for the fat of this type of skin is the secretion of the small pores in the skin into an oily substance (sebum) to moisturize the skin and hair, but in some cases these secretions are at a higher rate than normal. This may be due to genetic reasons, hormones, or due to the surrounding environment that we live by it. The presence of such a large amount of oils may lead to clogging of the pores, which gives a chance for the appearance of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
Therefore, we present how to take care of oily skin and we also offer you many masks that you can make at home from the ingredients that we use on a daily basis and that are in our kitchen. They are masks made of natural elements such as fruit, lemon, wheat and silt, all of which make a big difference in treating oily skin.
Masks for oily skin
Mask for oily skin with lemon
There is more than one way we can use lemon to make these masks, including:
1- Mask for oily skin with lemon and yogurt:
The citric acid present in lemon helps control the oily secretions of the skin; Yogurt, on the other hand, contains lactic acid, which acts as a natural cleanser and removes dead skin cells and excess oils that help pimples appear. Therefore, we must warn not to go out in the sun after applying this mask, or use it during the night.
- Ingredients you need to make this mask:
- Fresh lemon and two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Add the yogurt to the lemon and use the hand mixer to mix them together until you get a cohesive consistency.
- Using a beauty brush, spread the mask on the face and around the eyes, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, and wash the face with lukewarm water; Then apply an oil-free moisturizer to moisturize your skin after the mask.
- Use this mask once a week.
2- Mask for oily skin with baking soda and lemon:
Baking soda is excellent for oily skin and clogged pores. It maintains the balance of the pH level in the skin, which is necessary in the fight against acne; Lemon acts as an anti-bacterial, which prevents skin problems, controls the secretion of oils, and helps lighten the skin. This mask also helps to get rid of oily skin.
But you should not use baking soda more than once a week so that your skin does not turn into dry skin. If you suffer from sensitive skin, test this mask on a small part before placing it on the rest of the face.
- Two tablespoons of baking soda and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add baking soda to lemon juice and mix the two well.
- Put the mask on the face, avoiding the eye area, and move the mask in a circular motion on your face, leave it on the face for no more than 15 minutes, then wash it with cold water and put a light moisturizer.
- Use this mask once a week to keep your skin oil-free.
3- Mask for oily skin with lemon and turmeric:
This mask can be used as a natural exfoliator for oily skin and also helps to clean oily skin . In this mask, we use flour, which helps remove dead skin cells, accumulated oils and dust from the pores; Turmeric, which works to fight bacteria and grains, and removes the effects of the sun; Milk, which contains lactic acid, which acts as a cleanser for the skin, and lemon, which controls the secretion of sebum.
two tablespoons of flour; a quarter of a glass of milk; half a teaspoon of turmeric; Half a small spoon of lemon.
How to use :
- Add the ingredients together and mix using a hand mixer to get a lump-free consistency.
- Apply the mask evenly to the face and leave it for 20 minutes, then wash the face with water and apply a light moisturizer.
- Use this mask for weekly exfoliation of the skin and to combat oily skin.
Masks for oily skin made of fruits and vegetables:
4- Mask for oily skin using banana:
Bananas are not only necessary to give you energy in the morning, but they are also useful in keeping your skin healthy. Bananas contain vitamins A, B, E and potassium, which fight spots, even skin tone and moisturize the skin. When you add bananas to honey and lemon, you get a mask that prevents pimples and controls the secretions of oily skin.
peeled banana; a tablespoon of honey; And one tablespoon of lemon juice.
How to use :
- Mash the banana using a fork, add lemon and honey, and using a hand mixer, mix them together until you get a cohesive texture.
- Put the mask on the face and neck and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes, then wash the face with cold water and put a light moisturizer after that.
- Use this mask twice a week to get spot-free skin.
5- Mask for oily skin with cucumber:
Cucumber is one of the cheapest ways to treat oily skin and the problems associated with it. As the medical benefits of cucumber help reduce the size of the pores and remove fat, dirt and dead skin cells from the skin. Cucumber also contains vitamin C, which maintains the balance of oils in the skin. This mask contains mud, which in turn works to absorb oils, reduce pores and improve the overall appearance of the skin.
hanging from the silt; a tablespoon of lemon; Two tablespoons of cucumber juice.
How to use :
Add these ingredients to each other and mix well and using a cosmetic brush put the mask on your face and spread it evenly and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes until it dries completely, then wash it with warm or cold water. . Apply this mask weekly to keep the skin free of oils
6- Mask for oily skin with tomatoes:
Tomatoes have many medical benefits, and therefore the tomato mask has been proven effective in ridding the skin of excess oils and reducing the size of large pores; And who may use tomatoes alone or add a little honey to it in order to keep the skin moisturized.
One tablespoon of tomato pulp and one tablespoon of honey.
How to use :
- Add the ingredients together and mix them well. Apply this mixture on the face and under the eyes, leave it for 15 minutes, then wash the face with water.
- Use this mask 2 to 3 times a week to get rid of oily skin.
7- Mask for oily skin, egg white and yogurt:
Egg whites act as an excellent cleanser for the pores and also help reduce the size of the pores, which leads to the reduction of sebum secretions.
And when you mix it with yogurt, which is another natural cleanser for the face, you get a skin free of impurities or blemishes.
one egg white; Hanging food from yogurt.
How to use :
- Extract the egg white and add to it the spoonful of yoghurt and beat them together with the hand mixer.
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture on the face and leave it for 15 minutes or until it dries, then wash it with warm water and apply a moisturizer after that.
- Use this mask once a week in order to get tight skin.
8 – Mask for oily skin with oats:
Oatmeal is one of the daily ingredients that can make a big difference to your skin. Due to its high absorbency, it pulls the excess oils from the skin and reduces the oiliness of the skin.
As for avocados, they are rich in fats and antioxidants that help maintain healthy, non-greasy skin.
half a cup of oats; Half of a ripe avocado.
- Put the oats in the water and leave them to soak for 5 minutes, until they become more soft.
- We take the heart of half of the avocado and put it in a separate bowl and mash it.
- Add the mashed avocado to the oats and mix them together and put this mixture on the face for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water and then put an oil-free moisturizer after that
- Use this mask weekly to exfoliate the skin and protect it from oils.