Clean the skin with rosemary and almond water
Cleaning the skin is one of the very important steps to maintain the freshness of the skin and prevent its multiple problems such as black heads, grains and fats. Those who wish to clean the skin naturally and effectively can do so with natural products and natural steps away from expensive products. Everyone, without exception, wants to have perfect skin free of flaws, so in this article we offer you, dear, some tips on cleaning the skin with almonds and water. The use of natural ingredients helps in obtaining a clear and fresh .
cleaning the skin
- 50 grams of rosemary or 5 tablespoons of ground rosemary
- 50 grams of almonds or half a cup
- 200 grams of water or a glass of water
How to prepare a skin cleansing mask
- First, clean the rosemary leaves well to get rid of dirt and dust
- Then we boil the leaves in water to get rosemary water
- Let the rosemary leaves cook for 5 minutes
- After turning off the fire, leave it in the water to ferment for 15 minutes
- When the water is warm, add the ground almonds to get a paste
- The rest of the recipe can be kept in the refrigerator and used again within 10 days
How to use a face mask with rosemary and almond water
- The face must first be rinsed with warm water
- Take a small piece of the recipe (dough) and mix it with a little water
- Then put it on the face with a good massage with the tips of the fingers on the chin, forehead and nose for at least a minute
- After finishing, the face should be washed with cold water and dried well
- It is preferable to do the cleaning process at night before going to sleep. But if the skin is oily and free of acne, it is better here to use the mask in the morning when you wake up.
- This peel-off mask is not only suitable for the skin, but can also be applied anywhere on the body.
- This mask is very effective with eczema problems and dry skin.
The properties of both almonds and rosemary in cleansing the skin
- Rosemary water is the best remedy for maintaining the beauty of the face, because it is rich in iron, magnesium, zinc, as well as fatty acids and vitamins. And most importantly, it contains collagen, which gives the skin freshness and smoothness. Rosemary water also contains vitamin C, an antioxidant.
- While almonds contain useful and excellent nutrients for the skin, each 100 grams of almonds provides many vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B5 and others. It also contains fiber and proteins.
Almond oil and skin cleansing
Natural oils are one of the most important natural ways that are followed all over the world to enhance the beauty of the skin, such as almond oil and coconut oil, because natural oils contain a lot of vitamins and minerals that soothe cracked skin and help in obtaining pure and clear skin, even When applied to the hair, it gives healthy and shiny hair in addition to its benefits in promoting hair growth naturally
Properties and benefits of almond oil
1- A natural solution to skin stress
Skin is directly related to stress, anxiety and other environmental factors. And you can mix almond oil with some drops of essential oils of your choice to make a natural massage for the skin or even for the body. This massage reduces irritation, inflammation and itching in the skin and helps treat cracked skin problems. In addition, it can be used as a treatment for joint pain and muscle spasm.
2- A powerful moisturizer for dry skin
It is recommended to use almond oil in all cases where the skin is dry and cracked. It is preferable to use almond oil on wet skin with a light massage because mixing the oil particles with water facilitates the process of absorbing the oil by the skin. Lavender oil can also be added with almond oil to make a soothing face mask to reduce itching
3- A daily cleanser for the skin
You can rely on almond oil as a daily facial cleanser because it smoothly removes dirt and impurities without altering the natural balance of the skin. Put a few drops of almond oil on a cotton ball and pass it on the face to remove the remnants of makeup, dirt and dust, and you will notice the cleanliness of the skin after rinsing. In the event of dry skin or wrinkles, almond oil is used to make a facial massage
4- Treatment for dermatitis:
Almond oil can be used to treat sunburn, rashes, eczema, and other skin irritations. Massage with almond oil on the affected places to calm redness and inflammation. It can also be used as a moisturizer after hair removal to reduce irritation and remove residues resulting from hair removal if using a wax method.
5- Lip care:
Almond oil is used as a way to nourish the lips and as a treatment to soften cracked lips, and a teaspoon of sweet almond oil can be added to a teaspoon of shea butter and use this recipe every evening and apply it on the lips. Regular use helps to get moist lips that are not cracked and also keeps them from redness and inflammation
Ginger soap to fight wrinkles
We offer you a way to make ginger soap to take care of your skin and fight wrinkles and fine lines. Learn the method and apply it yourself at home, according to the “My Health” website.
Ginger has warming and invigorating properties, making it an excellent facial and skin cleanser. In fact, ginger stimulates the skin, increases blood flow that delays the appearance of wrinkles and eliminates fine lines, and provides a warming effect when used to cleanse the skin, but ginger should be mixed with other ingredients. When you want to use it as a face or skin cleanser.
Ingredients and method of application
container with a tight-fitting lid.
Liquid soap “Soap made from vegetable oils”.
Peel and grate two tablespoons of fresh ginger root in a small bowl, then add three tablespoons of honey to the grated ginger.
Pour ½ cup of vegetable glycerin into the ginger and honey mixture. Glycerin moisturizes the skin and is often used in creams and lotions.
Add two tablespoons of liquid soap to the mixture, stir the mixture well and pour it into a tightly closed container.
Pour half a teaspoon of the mixture into the palm of your hands, add a few drops of water and rub it on your hands together, gently massage the mixture on your face, then rinse it with cold water and dry it and you will feel the difference from the first use
Make a vitamin C serum to take care of your skin
Vitamin C serum is one of the most important cosmetic elements that women should include in their daily routine to get clean, clear and attractive skin.
This serum is very useful for the skin, because it helps protect it from changing weather conditions, and delays the appearance of signs of aging. Vitamin C serum is the best type of serum, as it has proven its effectiveness in treating all aesthetic problems related to the skin. Therefore, we have collected for you today different methods that you can adopt to prepare a wonderful vitamin C serum.
capsule of vitamin C 1
tablespoon of distilled water 1
tablespoon of glycerin A
sterile dark-colored bottle
How to prepare
– Take one vitamin C capsule and dissolve it in a tablespoon of distilled water.
– Add a tablespoon of glycerin and put the ingredients in a sterilized dark-colored bottle, so that the vitamin C oxidizes easily.
Use the serum daily after washing the skin, as glycerine helps a lot to moisturize and smooth the skin, and protect it from inflammation and dryness.
The second method
2 tablespoons of rose water 1
tablet of vitamin C 1
capsule of vitamin E
2 tablespoons of aloe vera oil, or aloe vera gel
How to prepare
– Put two tablespoons of rose water in a small bowl and mix one vitamin C tablet with it.
Mix it well, then add a capsule of vitamin E, and two tablespoons of aloe vera gel or aloe vera gel.
Mix the ingredients well and put them in a dark black dropper, and store in the refrigerator. You can use the resulting serum for two weeks.
The benefits of the date kernel for your beauty
It may not occur to many of us that the date kernel has aesthetic benefits, but you will completely change your mind after reading these lines.
Here, we review some of the benefits of the date kernel for your beauty, according to the magazine “Savoir Flair”.
Moisturizing the hair
The date kernel contains a special and unique fatty acid, the beneficial oleic acid. It is a type of “omega-9” acid, which controls hair loss and maintains the natural hydration of the hair and gives it a lively and healthy look.
Maintaining healthy scalp
The date kernel contains linoleic acid, an omega-6 acid. It is an acid that our bodies need but we are not producing. This acid helps stimulate hair growth while keeping dandruff healthy and clean and protecting it from viruses and germs that may cause scalp diseases such as dandruff.
How to use the date kernel
Wash the kernels well and then leave them to dry completely. This process may continue for 3 days until the nuclei are completely dry. After drying, grind these seeds to get a powder. You can use this powder in many ways, such as adding it to your salads, your morning coffee, or your desserts.
Here is another way to extract the benefits of date kernel, which is by making date kernel syrup. Wash the cores well, then soak them in water for 24 hours, and then grind them with a little of the same soaking water. You can add this syrup to a glass of lukewarm water, lemon, and honey to drink in the morning, or to any kind of tea you prefer
Coffee mask for the skin 6 recipes to take care of your beauty
Coffee mask is one of the best types of skin care masks. You can start using and applying a coffe mask for the skin and get great results for your skin. Coffee is one of my favorite drinks for many, especially in the morning, as it helps provide them with energy. The health benefits are due to its content of antioxidant compounds that help fight free radicals that can lead to skin cell damage. Coffee is also used in the manufacture of many skin and body care products.
While a delicious cup of coffee supplies the body with antioxidant compounds internally, when coffee is applied topically to the skin, the skin gets oxidative compounds that help prevent the appearance of signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines. They help to remove dead skin cells and help to renew skin cells and leave it soft and all vitality and freshness.
Benefits of a coffee mask on the skin:
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite (stretch marks): J helped mask coffee to reduce the appearancecellulite onskin due becausecontent of caffeinewhich helps to expandblood vessels underskin and stimulate blood flow.
- Reducing the symptoms of aging: The topical application of coffee to the skin helps reduce the appearance of sun spots, redness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Preventing skin cancer : Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 (niacin) and vitamin B3 helps prevent non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Reduce skin infections: Coffee contains chlorogenic acid, which helps reduce hyperpigmentation that may be related to infections.
- Acne treatment: In the event of a wound or frequent skin infection, regular use of coffee can help in combating harmful bacterial problems. Coffee contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, as well as exfoliating properties that fight acne and its effects on the skin.
- Dark circles: Coffee helps to treat dark circles under the eyes, because the caffeine content in coffee helps to expand the blood vessels that have a role in the appearance of dark circles.
1- Coffee mask for the skin to treat dark circles under the eyes:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil with 1 teaspoon of coffee and then add a few drops of water to make a small, smooth paste.
- Put the paste under your eyes without rubbing it.
- Leave the mixture for five to ten minutes.
- Rinse the mixture with water or wipe the mask with a soft piece of cloth.
- Repeat this method several times a week to get the best results.
2- Coffee face mask:
Coffe face mask actually useful, the addition of coffee to the face mask helps to renew the skin and add Youthfulness and glow as they contain antioxidants that help to eliminate toxins from the skin.
- A teaspoon of freshly ground coffee beans.
- A teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- 3 teaspoons of whole milk.
- 1 teaspoon of raw bee honey.
Mix all the ingredients together and apply a light layer of the mixture on your face, leave it for 15 minutes, then clean your face using a warm cloth.
3- Coffee sanding mask:
Coffee helps to get rid of dead skin cells, which helps to renew dead skin cells and stimulates the production of new cells that help give vitality and glow to the skin.
- 3 teaspoons of ground coffee beans.
- 1 teaspoon of the oil of your choice (olive oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, or sweet almond oil).
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the oil. According to the type of scrub you prefer, you can add a little or a lot of brown sugar. Gently rub the mixture on your face in circular motions, then wash your face with warm water.
4- Coffee mask for the skin to get rid of cellulite:
Coffee helps to get rid of the signs of aging and coconut works to soften and moisturize the skin.
- 1 cup of ground coffee beans.
- Half a cup of white or brown sugar.
- 1 cup of virgin coconut oil.
Mix all the ingredients together well, wash your body well, then rub the scrub on wet skin for 60 seconds for one area, then rinse your body with warm water.
5- Coffee mask for the skin and for full body scrub:
The caffeine content of coffee helps to get rid of unwanted oils, and the coarse texture of the coffee beans helps to get rid of dead skin cells and leaves the skin soft, all vital and smooth.
- Half a cup of ground coffee beans.
- Half a cup of coconut sugar.
- A quarter cup of virgin coconut oil.
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
Mix all the ingredients together in a suitable bowl, if it is coconut oil, warm it a little but wait for it to return to room temperature before adding it to the rest of the ingredients. Use the mixture to make gentle circular motions on all parts of the skin. This helps to get rid of skin cells dead skin cells, leaving it soft and smooth
6- A mask for the hands and feet:
This mask helps to exfoliate the hands and feet and works to remove dead skin cells and leaves the hands and feet soft and moist.
- A cup or a cup and a half of raw cane sugar.
- Half a cup of dry coffee.
- 1 teaspoon of natural coffee extract.
- 1 teaspoon of hazelnut extract.
- Half a cup of sweet almond oil.
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract (optional)
In a bowl, mix the sugar and coffee and mix them together well. Then add the natural coffee extract and hazelnut extract to the bowl and continue to stir the ingredients together. Slowly pour the sweet almond oil into a bowl, stirring constantly, then keep adding until you reach the desired consistency. Massage your hands and feet with the mask well, then rinse with warm water and apply a moisturizing cream to it.
dry skin mask
What is the best mask for dry skin? Today we offer you the best mask for dry skin, and how can you apply a mask for dry skin perfectly and for sure? Dry skin can give you a dull look and make you look older than your age. Moisturizing dry skin is very important for improving skin texture. Homemade face masks will improve the condition of the skin, which not only helps in supplying the skin with moisture but also offers natural benefits without causing any harm to the skin. We’ve rounded up the 3 best hydrating dry face masks to help you achieve smooth, glowing, and revitalized skin. (more…)
Keep your skin fresh with this cream
Moisturizing the skin is important to follow and maintain during the change of seasons that damage the skin and lead to dryness.
Therefore, we offer you a way to easily prepare a moisturizing cream at home, according to your beauty site.
¼ cup beeswax
¼ cup coconut oil or shea butter
½ cup almond oil
2 tablespoons cocoa butter 1
teaspoon vitamin E
15 drops of essential oil
A pot of boiling water
– Put the beeswax in a bowl and cut it into small pieces, then put it on the face of the bowl containing boiling water placed on a low heat, stirring until it melts
– Add coconut oil to the beeswax, stirring until it mixes, then add cocoa butter and vitamin E to the beeswax mixture with Stirring and then remove the pot from the fire.
– Add coconut oil to the beeswax mixture and beeswax drops and keep stirring.
– We leave the beeswax cream until it cools down and then we can use it.
Make a night cream to take care of your skin
To take great care of your skin, we offer you a way to prepare a natural moisturizing night cream and apply it daily to protect your skin from wrinkles and sagging and keep it young and lively, according to your skin website.
Ingredients and method of application:
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is one of the most wonderful moisturizers for the skin, which penetrates into the layers of the skin to give you unmatched smoothness.
– A tablespoon of virgin olive oil: Olive oil is a natural ingredient that contains many vitamins and wonderful benefits for the skin.
– A spoonful of coconut oil or lavender oil: In addition to its many benefits on the skin, this spoon will give your hand-made night cream a fresh and soft scent (choose any essential oil you like smell)
3 tablespoons of pomegranate juice: Pomegranate helps maintain the freshness of the skin, as it is rich in vitamin C and a lot of antioxidants, as its compounds prevent the breakdown of collagen in the skin, which works to renew dead cells and treats dry skin, and pomegranate juice helps lighten the skin. And treating acne, where pomegranate helps increase blood circulation, repair damaged skin tissues, treat skin pigmentation problems, acne and freckles, and works to lighten the skin and unify its color.
How to prepare
– Melt the cocoa butter by placing it in a metal bowl and placing this bowl over a bowl of hot water until it melts.
– Put lemon juice and mix it with cocoa butter well, then add the rest of the ingredients.
Put the cream in a clean glass container and put it in the fridge for 12 hours
Grape seed oil.. combats skin aging
Grape seed oil offers a lot of benefits to the skin, as it works to combat aging skin, supply it with nutrients and prevent the appearance of pimples
Grape seed oil contains powerful antioxidants, which neutralize free radicals, as harmful molecules cause cell damage, which contributes to skin aging, but antioxidant-rich care products build a natural protective layer, and grape seed oil activates Cell renewal, and it has an effective effect on the upper layers of the epidermis, according to the “24” website.
Grape seed oil increases the suppleness and radiance of the skin, since it contains linoleic acid, which is an unsaturated fatty acid or omega-6, and has intense moisturizing properties, which makes the skin look bright and supple.
Grape seed oil also contains a high percentage of nutrients for the skin, especially vitamin E with its antioxidant effect, and vitamin A, B and K, in addition to that it is a very light oil that does not clog the pores of the skin and is quickly absorbed, and helps to get rid of infections
Why does the skin need mandelic acid?
The Indian Express newspaper provided a detailed explanation of mandelic acid and its benefits in the world of beauty and skin, according to the website care beauty.
Mandelic acid is an AHA derived from bitter almonds. It is gentle on skin, especially acne-prone skin, rich in lightening properties and capable of dealing with stubborn spots and acne marks.
According to a 1999 study, the acid can reduce melasma pigmentation by up to 50% in about 4 weeks, and also increase cell turnover which helps reduce spots faster compared to other alpha hydroxy acids.
The acid also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and boosts collagen production in the skin. Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body, covering 80% of the skin’s complexion.