To take great care of your skin, we offer you a way to prepare a natural moisturizing night cream and apply it daily to protect your skin from wrinkles and sagging and keep it young and lively, according to your skin website.
Ingredients and method of application:
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is one of the most wonderful moisturizers for the skin, which penetrates into the layers of the skin to give you unmatched smoothness.
– A tablespoon of virgin olive oil: Olive oil is a natural ingredient that contains many vitamins and wonderful benefits for the skin.
– A spoonful of coconut oil or lavender oil: In addition to its many benefits on the skin, this spoon will give your hand-made night cream a fresh and soft scent (choose any essential oil you like smell)
3 tablespoons of pomegranate juice: Pomegranate helps maintain the freshness of the skin, as it is rich in vitamin C and a lot of antioxidants, as its compounds prevent the breakdown of collagen in the skin, which works to renew dead cells and treats dry skin, and pomegranate juice helps lighten the skin. And treating acne, where pomegranate helps increase blood circulation, repair damaged skin tissues, treat skin pigmentation problems, acne and freckles, and works to lighten the skin and unify its color.
How to prepare
– Melt the cocoa butter by placing it in a metal bowl and placing this bowl over a bowl of hot water until it melts.
– Put lemon juice and mix it with cocoa butter well, then add the rest of the ingredients.
Put the cream in a clean glass container and put it in the fridge for 12 hours