If you suffer from dry and peeling lips, we invite you to try making cocoa butter yourself at home with one hundred percent natural ingredients instead of ready-made cocoa butter, which contains a large amount of harmful chemicals, where you can prepare cocoa butter yourself using beeswax, coconut oil and coconut oil. Castor, honey, and beeswax oil are known to have laxative and softening qualities and protect the lips from dryness. When honey is melted and mixed with other ingredients, it gives you cocoa butter of a suitable thickness, while coconut oil contains a percentage of fatty acids and thus helps to refresh and moisturize the lips and has It also has anti-oxidant qualities and thus protects the cells of the lips from damage. Honey is also a natural moisturizer and is very effective for moisturizing and softening the lips, while castor oil leaves the lips soft and shiny.
First: Ingredients for how to make cocoa butter at home
Beeswax – coconut oil – castor oil – honey – drops of peppermint oil or one of the other essential oils
Second: preparation steps
1 – Cut the beeswax into slices and put them in a bowl
2- Then add two or three tablespoons of coconut oil (the ratio should be exactly between beeswax and coconut oil 1: 2).
3- Then add one tablespoon or one and a half tablespoons of castor oil to the bowl
4- Then put this mixture in the microwave to melt it
5- Then take the mixture out of the microwave and add half a spoonful to a spoonful of honey to it
6- Then add 4 or 5 drops of peppermint oil or any other essential oil of your choice (this step is optional)
7- Now put the mixture in a suitable content for you to use after that, but you must put it in this content quickly before it freezes.
8- This quantity can be enough to fill 4 small contents
And keep cocoa butter in a cool and dry place where it can last for several months without spoiling and if you find that it has left a good effect on your lips and became moist and soft, you can use it on your skin as well.
- You can change the quantities of beeswax and coconut oil. If you want to make it more liquid, increase the coconut oil and reduce the proportion of beeswax, and if you want to make it more firm, increase the beeswax and reduce the coconut oil, and so on.
- You can melt and melt the mixture by making a water bath instead of using the microwave
- And if you use the microwave, you must be aware that you only want to melt the mixture, do not leave it to get too hot or burn, so you should put it for 30 seconds to a minute and not more than that.
- You can give your cocoa butter another flavor and color by adding ½ teaspoon of cocoa powder or using beetroot powder.
- You should apply cocoa butter to your lips several times a day.
Thus, you have succeeded in making natural and healthy cocoa butter on your own at home. We hope that you like this article and that it has benefited you in order to have soft, natural and healthy-looking lips that increase your attractiveness, beauty and self-confidence, with our sincere greetings to all pioneers and visitors to the Educate Yourself site Honorable