Green coriander home mask to get rid of heads and wrinkles: Green coriander is one of the herbs with a wonderful taste, which gives more taste and beautiful smell, and the benefits of green coriander for the body in general and the skin in particular are numerous
Home green mask to get rid of heads and wrinkles
Benefits of green coriander for the skin:
1. It gives your skin freshness and vitality because green coriander contains iron, which works to promote blood circulation, which enhances the levels of hemoglobin in the blood, protecting your skin from weakness and making it fresh and vital.
2. It treats skin inflammation and redness and protects against the sun’s harmful rays.
3. It treats skin wrinkles and fine lines, as well as limits the manifestations of aging, thanks to the fact that it contains antioxidants that fight free radicals.
4. It eliminates acne and black pimples, thanks to the fact that it contains anti-bacterial and anti-microbial elements.
Green coriander for skin:
Green coriander and honey mask
This mask works on the vitality and freshness of the skin.
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander, 2 teaspoons of milk, 6 drops of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey until we get a homogeneous mixture.
2. Apply the mixture on the skin and leave it for 30 minutes.
3. Rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
Green coriander and aloe vera gel mask
This mask works to renew skin cells in addition to removing wrinkles and removing fine lines.
1. Mix two tablespoons of chopped coriander with one and a half tablespoons of aloe vera gel until we get a homogeneous and suitable texture.
2. Put the mixture on the face and leave it for 20 minutes.
3. Wash the skin with cold water after that, repeating this recipe twice a week.
Green coriander and turmeric mask
This mask is used to get rid of blackheads and pimples.
1. In a pot on the fire, we add a teaspoon of coriander seeds with a cup of water and leave it until it reaches the boiling point, then put the mixture aside to cool.
2. Strain the mixture and add half a teaspoon of turmeric to it and mix well.
3. Apply the mixture on the skin before going to sleep and leave it until the morning.
4. We wash the skin in the early morning and repeat this recipe every day for a week until we get the best results.