The tomato and mint mask is one of the amazing and effective natural masks in reducing the swelling that appears under the eyes. The tomato and mint mask contains useful ingredients that contribute to getting rid of the accumulation of water under the eyes, which appears in the form of puffiness. It is also rich in vitamins A , B , C and effective antioxidants to get rid of dark circles in the fastest time and without resorting to modern and expensive technologies specialized in this.
From this point of view, we will learn about the tomato and mint mask to get rid of dark circles, through skincare expert Rola
Tomato and mint mask to eliminate dark circles
- Tomato benefits for treating dark circles and puffy eyes
- Benefits of green mint to get rid of dark circles
- How to use a tomato and mint mask to eliminate dark circles
Tomato benefits for treating dark circles and puffy eyes
Skin care expert, Rola, explained that fresh tomato juice, not its cooked paste, can be used with many safe ingredients, especially “aloe vera gel, fresh mint leaves, potatoes, milk”, all of them are natural materials harmonious with tomato compounds to get rid of dark circles and reduce puffiness. Eyes at the lowest costs away from chemical products or expensive modern technologies.
Benefits of green mint to get rid of dark circles
Skin care expert, Rola, pointed out that fresh mint leaves in particular have a wonderful ability to get rid of dark circles and swelling under the eyes, as they contain menthol, which helps improve blood circulation and elasticity of the skin under the eyes.
How to use a tomato and mint mask to eliminate dark circles
Skin care expert, Rola, advised that you need to know the causes of puffy eyes and the spread of dark circles before resorting to natural masks in general, although they are useful for treating them naturally, but some of them may not be compatible with the skin surrounding the eyes.
As for the tomato and fresh mint mask, it is one of the safe natural masks, but it is worth consulting with the specialized experts before using it in the following way:
- Clean your skin with the appropriate lotion before applying the tomato and mint mask.
- Wipe the skin around the eyes from above and below with a pad moistened with diluted rose water before applying the mask.
- Mix tomato juice with fresh mint leaves in an electric mixer until smooth.
- Dip the medical cotton pad, after dividing it into two parts, in the bowl containing the ingredients for the tomato and mint mask, to apply it gently under the skin around the eyes.
- Leave the cotton pads on for 10 minutes only.
- Repeat the tomato and mint mask daily before going to bed to get rid of dark circles and puffy eyes naturally and as soon as possible