Pain is different throughout the body and its organs spread among all age groups, so what do you think about making natural painkillers to treat pain? The pain you feel can have multiple causes, whether stress, fatigue, or a specific problem in the body, and whatever the cause of the pain in your body, you can prepare a natural analgesic to solve that problem and stop the pain whenever it suddenly comes to you. As the use of home remedies is effective and safe, regardless of your age, it is suitable for all age groups, so it is very natural.
Preparing natural pain relievers that stop the pain
1- Turmeric is a proven remedy, and everyone who used it confirmed that it works as a pain reliever, especially joint pain, as it reduces inflammation, and contains antioxidants that maintain the health of the body.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of raw honey in a glass of warm milk.
- Drink daily to reduce pain.
- Or use turmeric powder in cooking.
- Or take 250-500 mg of a turmeric supplement three times a day.
- Consult your doctor about the dosage as it interferes with some medications such as blood thinners.
2- Cayenne pepper , one of its properties is that it is used as a very effective natural analgesic.
- Melt ½ cup of coconut oil and put it on
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- Apply to the site of pain and leave for 20 minutes
- rinse with water
- Repeat 3 times daily.
- Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds.
3- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve arthritis pain.
- Fill a cup with boiling water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried ginger root powder or a few pieces of fresh, raw ginger.
- Add lemon juice and honey
- Drink regularly to get relief from pain
- Using ginger in cooking or eating ginger candy
- Mix equal amounts of ginger, turmeric powder, and fenugreek powder.
- Eat 1 teaspoon in the morning and another at night.
- Repeat daily.
5- Mustard oil and garlic massage this will reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation, and relax muscles. Inflamed and healing from body pain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- Mince a clove of garlic and add it to the oil.
- Cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes.
- Apply this warm oil to the place of pain and massage gently.
- Follow these regularly to get relief.
6- Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Melt ½ cup of coconut oil.
- Apply lukewarm oil to the affected area by massaging gently.
- It helps improve blood circulation and reduces pain.
7- Fenugreek seeds relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
- Roast a handful of fenugreek seeds.
- Allow them to cool.
- Crush or mix them into a fine powder.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of fenugreek powder with water to make a paste.
- Apply to the place of pain and leave on for a few hours or overnight.
- Rinse with water.
8- Apple cider vinegar and honey Apple cider vinegar contains magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, and potassium, which help strengthen joints and relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation. Honey relieves pain and reduces inflammation.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of raw honey and 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Drink 3 times daily.
9- Cinnamon and honey Cinnamon reduces inflammation and relieves body pain
- Mix ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Massage into the area experiencing pain and leave on 30-60 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Repeat daily to get relief from pain and inflammation on the place that hurts
10 – Garlic has an anti-inflammatory property that reduces inflammation and relieves pain and stiffness.
- Apply garlic oil to the place that hurts and massage until the area absorbs the oil to a large extent.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily.
- And the use of garlic in cooking in abundance or garlic oil.
11- Steam Steam reduces inflammation and relieves aches and stiffness in the joints if the pain is in them.
- Use the sauna at the local gym.
- Or, close all windows and doors in your bathroom and turn on hot water to fill the room with steam.
- Sit in the steam for 20 minutes.
- Repeat regularly.
12- Eat a healthy diet eating fresh fruits like kiwi, mango, grapefruit, papaya, etc., and vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Drink sour cherry juice daily.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Eat calcium-rich foods such as milk, eggs, and meat.