You can use a group of essential oils to make a deodorant spray, instead of buying a deodorant that may contain substances that may harm your skin or cause darkening of the area on which it is placed, but it also costs you money and in the end you do not know what its components are, which are often harmful and cause diseases, as studies indicated.
This is why it is indispensable to make a natural deodorant yourself at home.
Floral deodorant spray
We called this spray “Energy Flowers” because it is a mixture of my favorite flowers for many people, which are jasmine and local rose with a little lavender and orange.
They eventually produce a scent that exudes joy and happiness. It is also possible to add tea tree oil, but it will change the aroma of joy that is the secret of this spray. Do not dispense with vodka oil in this spray, because it is a basic component of oil and water that does not mix, but with the addition of some alcohol, this can be fixed and also works to differentiate the existing aromatic smells and helps to keep the smell as long as possible. Vodka also slows down sweating.
- 2 tablespoons of vodka
- 2 tablespoons of distilled water
- 2 drops of rose essential oil
- 2 drops of jasmine essential oil
- 2 drops of orange essential oil
- 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- small spray bottle
Mix all the ingredients in a dark colored bottle. The dark color helps the essential oils not to disperse in the air. Shake the bottle well to mix the ingredients.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle well before each use to distribute the essential oils.
- Spray the spray under each armpit 2-3 times and let it dry.
- You may feel a stinging or burning sensation if you spray the spray after shaving or epilating your armpits.
- Use the spray after exercising and showering.
- In general, use the spray more than once per day.