How to avoid disease>
How to avoid disease – health and disease are granted by God to whomever He wills, but the pollutants and pollution we go through in our lives, we have nothing but prevention and avoidance of disease is an important thing for everyone. Here are many tips that should be done on how to avoid disease and the spread of infection.
1. Before traveling, vaccinate against diseases that are endemic at your destination.
2. Be sure to keep strict hygiene control of food, and avoid unpasteurized dairy products.
3. Wash hands before eating, and while preparing food.
4. Wash your hands after going to the toilet.
5. Thoroughly cook food, especially meat, poultry, eggs and seafood.
6. Boil foods such as soup to a boiling point of 70C to ensure sterilization.
7. Try to avoid close contact with patients.
8. Cover the nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Then throw the tissue in the trash after using it.
9. In the event of a specific disease outbreak, follow general health advice to ensure your safety
10. Make sure you have enough tissues, soap and paper towels. Hand rub with alcohol.
11. Improve your eating habits. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, reduce saturated fat and sugar, drink plenty of water, and eat breakfast.
12. Achieving and maintaining a permanent healthy weight