Steam bath is one of the very important things to clean the skin, especially if the skin
fatty But it is very expensive and time consuming in beauty salons, so what do you think
In a herbal steam bath in your home at a low cost? If you want a steam bath
With herbs at home, follow the recipe provided by the beauty expert Hossam
Al-Maraghi But be careful if you are a woman with sensitive skin. Al-Maraghi advised not to use any steam baths at all for women with sensitive skin.
• dried flowers
• Apple vinegar
grated orange peel or grated lemon peel (for women with oily skin only)
• Mineral water or distilled water
How to prepare and use:
1. Put the water in a large pot on the stove.
2. Take an amount of dried mint on the palm of your hand and put it in a strainer over the bowl, add the same amount of sage and dried roses as before.
3. In the case of oily skin, you can add an amount of orange peel or lemon peel.
4. Cover the pot with the water starting to heat up, and bring it to a boil.
5. Lift the lid, then lift your hair with a towel, and close your face to the steam at a distance of 15 to 20 cm.
6. Scrub your face in circular motions.
7. Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
8. Finally, get a cold towel and dry your face with it.
Crushed lupine (sold in apothecary stores).
• Coconut milk (sold in the supermarket).
1. Mix them together until they resemble the foam of the dough. Apply it on your face in circular motions, against the direction of gravity (from bottom to top).
2. Wash your face with lukewarm water.