Deviled Potato Bites
19 December, 2020
for 10 bites
- 10 small yellow potatoes
- 15 oz chickpeas(425 g), 1 can
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- 2 tablespoons water, add more as needed for creamier texture
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Chop 10-15 small yellow potatoes in half, and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, and spray with cooking oil.
- Bake at 400˚F (200˚C) for 40 minutes, or until soft.
- Scoop out a small section of the potatoes to create a bowl. (You can add these to the hummus center, or simply snack on them now!)
- In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Blend thoroughly. Add more water as needed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a piping bag, and fill the potato cups. Use a ridged tip on the bag for a beautiful textured effect!
- Sprinkle with paprika or seasoning salt and chives.
Join Our WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates