for 12 truffles
- ¾ cup double cream(200 mL)
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate(300 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 5 oz ginger biscuit(150 g)
- Gently heat the double cream in a saucepan for a few minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add the chocolate and allow the heat of the cream to melt it.
- Stir in the ginger and cinnamon.
- Leave to chill in the fridge for about 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Crush the ginger biscuits in a food processor until you form fine crumbs.
- Using a spoon, roll the set truffle mixture into little balls and then coat in the ginger biscuit crumbs