Skin cancer is the most common of all types of cancer.
It affects people of all colors and races,
It is said that those with light skin are more susceptible to this.
It is known that most skin cancers are preventable, but they can
It can lead to disfigurement and even death if it is not diagnosed and treated early.
Here are some tips to help prevent skin cancer:
1.Avoid tanning beds, lights are used in tanning beds
They emit ultraviolet rays and can increase the risk of skin cancer.
2. You must apply sunscreen with SPF 30
Or top generously onto all exposed skin, applying 15 minutes before going outside and reapplying every two hours.
3. Wear protective clothing that covers the arms and legs,
Sunscreens do not provide complete protection from ultraviolet rays.
4. Wear a wide-brimmed hat that covers your face, ears, and neck.
5. Wear sunglasses that block all ultraviolet rays
The infrared rays cannot reach the skin.
6. Stay in the shade and avoid the midday hours
10 to 4 because the sun’s rays are the strongest during these hours.
7. You should use a mirror, carefully check your skin,
You should go to the doctor if there are any changes in existing moles, freckles, or spots to receive treatment.