Whether you are a woman or a man, young or old, all people strive for flawless, glowing, and flawless skin.
Many reasons lead to many skin problems, such as:
Dry skin, stress, smoking, drinking a lot of alcohol, and not getting enough sleep.
Moreover, various health problems directly affect the health and beauty of the skin.
This topic provides you with a collection of the best recipes that help treat skin problems.
Cucumber contains a high percentage of water that refreshes and moisturizes the skin.
Cucumber also contains natural materials and ingredients that fight acne and sunburn and help rejuvenate skin cells.
In addition, the antioxidants that are found in cucumbers help cleanse and brighten the skin.
- Mix two teaspoons of grated cucumber and half a cup of yogurt and then apply the mixture on your face and neck.
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with warm water. Use this mask twice a week.
- Or you can mix equal amounts of grated cucumber and watermelon.
- Then add a few drops of lemon juice to the mixture, then apply it on your face and leave it until it dries, then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask several times a week.
- Orange peel
Being very rich in vitamin C, citric acid, and antioxidants, orange peel helps greatly in reducing freckles and keeping the skin healthy and strong.
Orange peel helps to clean and exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin from it.
- Dry some orange peel in the sun for several days.
- Grind the peel until it turns into a powder.
- Mix one teaspoon of orange peel powder with two teaspoons of chickpea flour and enough water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the hands, neck, and face.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water.
- Use this mask once or twice a week.
- Green tea
A green tea mask is very effective and useful in moisturizing and treating the skin.
Green tea contains a very high percentage of antioxidants that help to strengthen the skin and its health and fight the signs of aging.
It is a natural anti-ultraviolet ray, thus preventing skin damage caused by the sun’s harmful rays.
- Add half a teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder to two tablespoons of green tea.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck and leave it for a quarter of an hour to a third of an hour before rinsing it off.
- Another option is to mix two teaspoons of honey to two tablespoons of green tea, stir well, then put the mixture on your skin and leave for a quarter of an hour, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
You can learn about other recipes that treat and take care of skin problems, such as bananas, yogurt, and papaya.
To find out how these recipes work, click on the following link