The Keto Diet, In Detail, “The Fastest Diet To Lose Weight”
The keto diet is one of the best dieting systems that help lose weight effectively, and there are many dieting systems that have appeared recently, and these systems differ among themselves in terms of advantages and disadvantages, and we will talk about one of the most important of these systems, the keto diet.
What is the keto diet?
This keto diet depends on reducing the intake of carbohydrates and replacing them with fats, which greatly helps in the burning process.
The basic idea of this system is to reduce carbohydrates as much as possible, so that the daily dose is not less than 50 g, and after a few days after following this diet, the body will not find the fuel and the amount of glucose in the blood that was provided by carbohydrates.
As a result, the body begins to depend on protein and fats in order to obtain from them the necessary energy and needs, and thus the body burns a large amount of stored fat, and thus loses a large amount of fat.
This system must be followed under medical supervision, and for a short period of time, so as not to adversely affect health.
Keto diet in detail This system helps the body lose weight quickly, as you can lose a lot of weight in a period ranging from 3 to 6 months. This is what distinguishes it from other dieting systems, because this diet consumes a large amount of calories so that it can convert fats and carbohydrates into energy.
Disadvantages of the keto diet
- Each diet system has advantages and disadvantages, as well as the keto diet has side effects, which are as follows.
- Fatigue: At the beginning of following the keto diet, it becomes exhausting, because the body is trying to adapt to the new source of energy, because it depends on fats in this system and not carbohydrates, and to overcome the feeling of
fatigue, it is recommended to drink plenty of water.
- Hunger: Foods that contain fiber fill the hunger and give the body a feeling of fullness for as long as possible, and to overcome this rapid feeling of hunger, we recommend eating leafy vegetables.
- As a result of eating a lot of fat, this may cause some health problems, so it is recommended to achieve a balance between foods, and to follow up under medical supervision.
- It is also recommended to eat vegetables in every meal mainly in exchange for reducing the amount of fat.
Keto diet foods
Healthy fats are:
- Fish and seafood.
- natural fats.
- Different types of cheese.
- Leafy vegetables.
- You can also eat fruits, and add olive oil to food.