Smoothing hair is a dream that many women know about. If your hair is curly and you want to smooth hair with natural means and without medicines and recipes that do not work, today we will tell you how to soften your hair in a guaranteed and proven way. Every woman wants to have soft and silky hair. Short or long hair, curly or straight, and shiny, always makes a good impression. The outer layer of healthy hair contains natural oil that keeps the hair moisturized and shiny. And when this layer is damaged, your hair will look dull, unhealthy, and dry.
There are some factors that affect the hair and make it dull and they are diseases, nutritional deficiency, use of dry hair care products, lack of good conditioner, prolonged exposure to the sun, frequent use of hair dyes, age, excessive stress, and mineral content. High in water, chlorine in swimming pools, and using heating devices on hair.
To get soft and shiny hair, this requires some effort from you. Good hair care is the only way for men and women to have soft, shiny and healthy hair.
Most of us use many well-known brand products, shampoos, and serums to add shine to our hair. But over time, these products may do more harm than good. So instead of using these commercial products, you can try some simple and natural remedies to make hair soft, shiny and smooth.
1- Eggs and hair softener
If you want to soften hair, eggs may be one of the best foods that provide nutrients and shine to your hair in minutes. This is because it is a good source of protein, fatty acids and lecithin, and eggs help in repairing damaged hair and dull hair because it adds moisture and luster to the hair. It also makes your hair stronger and thicker.
- Mix one egg white with one tablespoon of olive oil and honey until you get a smooth paste. Apply this paste on wet hair and scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo and cold water.
- Beat two eggs together until you get a foamy texture. Then add to them two tablespoons of almond oil and half a cup of yogurt. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes, then rinse your hair with shampoo and cold water.
- Use any of these natural egg remedies once a week to get soft, shiny and healthy hair.
Note: Do not rinse your hair with hot water after using the egg mask, because hot water will cause the eggs to clot and it will be very difficult to wash your hair from it.
2- Coconut and hair smoothing
In order to achieve natural hair smoothing, it is always important to apply oil to your hair regularly, in order to get shiny hair. One of the best options available is organic, unrefined olive oil. Olive oil helps restore moisture in dry and damaged hair, making it soft, healthy and shiny.
- Apply warm coconut oil to your hair from the roots to the ends. Massage for a few minutes and then cover your hair with a towel or shower cap for at least 30 minutes. Then rinse your hair with water, then shampoo and conditioner as usual.
- You can use it in another way, which is to add a number of curry leaves to two tablespoons of coconut oil. And heat it until it becomes warm. And when it cools, massage the scalp and hair with this mixture. Then cover your hair with a warm towel for 30 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Do this treatment once or twice a week, depending on the condition of your hair. You can also use olive oil, castor oil, or almond oil and follow the same steps.
3-Mayonnaise and hair softener
Do not dispense with mayonnaise to get a natural hair smoothing. Mayonnaise contains amino acids, proteins and antioxidants that will make your hair strong, soft, healthy and shiny.
- Use 1/2 to 1 cup of full-fat mayonnaise as needed and based on the length of your hair.
- Apply it to your washed wet hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cold water and shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment once a week to enjoy soft and shiny hair.
4- Apple cider vinegar and hair softener
Apple cider vinegar is a great hair conditioner that makes your hair soft, shiny, and hydrated. It also helps remove the deposits that make your hair look dull and unhealthy. It also helps in treating dandruff, itchy scalp and frizzy hair.
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. After shampooing, massage your hair with this mixture, leave it on your hair for a few minutes and then rinse it with cold water.
- You can also use it in another way, mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice in one glass of water. Use this mixture as a final rinse after shampooing.
- Use one of these remedies only once a week.
5- Avocado and hair smoothing
Avocado contains hair-moisturizing nutrients, which penetrate deeply into the hair and nourish it. This makes your hair soft and shiny. It is also good for dry and damaged hair.
- Mix a mashed ripe avocado with 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Apply this mixture to wet hair from the roots to the ends. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 30 minutes. Then rinse your hair with shampoo.
- You can also use it another way by mashing one ripe avocado with one ripe banana. Then add to them half a tablespoon of almond oil. Massage your scalp and hair with this mixture well. Then cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 30 minutes. Then rinse your hair with lukewarm water and then wash it with shampoo.
- Use one of these treatments once or twice a week, depending on the condition of your hair.
6- Honey and hair softener
Honey is another effective home remedy for shiny and smooth hair. It is a natural moisturizer that attracts moisture to the hair and keeps it in your hair.
- Mix two tablespoons of honey in two cups of warm water. Put the mixture in a spray bottle. After shampooing, spray the mixture on your hair. Slowly massage it into the scalp for 5 minutes and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse it with warm water.
- Use this remedy once a week.
- You can also mix some honey with your conditioner that you use once or twice a week.
7- Aloe vera and hair softener
Aloe vera gel (aloe vera gel) is a good treatment for your hair due to its moisturizing properties. It also contains vitamins, antioxidants, and other compounds that support hair strength and health. In addition, aloe vera can reduce dandruff and treat frizzy hair.
- Make a paste using 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, two tablespoons of coconut oil and three tablespoons of yogurt. Apply this paste on wet hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- And it can be used in another way, by grinding some hibiscus flowers to make a thick paste, then mix it with half a cup of aloe vera and a spoonful of olive oil. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then wash your hair as usual.
- Use any of these remedies once or twice a week.
8- Yogurt and hair softener
Yogurt acts as a great deep conditioner for hair and thus makes hair always soft and shiny. In addition, yogurt has antibacterial and antifungal properties, due to its lactic acid content that helps keep your scalp clean and infection-free.
- Comb your hair well using a wide tooth comb.
- Spread the yogurt all over your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair with lukewarm water, then shampoo and conditioner.
- Use this remedy once a week.
9- Smoothing hair with gelatin
Gelatin can make your hair soft and shiny. Gelatin contains hydrogenated protein that helps treat damaged hair. In addition, it adds softness to the hair, makes it silky and makes it more shiny.
- Put 1 tablespoon of gelatin in 1 cup of warm water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Put the mixture on your hair and massage it.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy once a week.
Real hair straightening with a few extra tips
- Look at the labels on your hair care products before buying or using them. Try to use hair care products made with organic and natural ingredients. Avoid inorganic chemicals as much as possible.
- Avoid doing too many hair straightening sessions.
- Be gentle with your hair while brushing or combing your hair. Avoid combing wet hair as it causes damage.
- Let your hair dry naturally after washing it.
- Don’t use shampoo too often, as it can dry out your hair.
- Style your hair regularly to nourish, moisturize and protect it from breakage.
- Cut the split ends to prevent the spread of this condition in the hair.
- Do not expose your hair to the sun, as it will dry it out.
- Eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water