There is no doubt that excess facial hair causes embarrassment for women and is a source of concern for them, and this hair is more visible in women with dark hair, many women resort to using all methods to get rid of the face, including the use of harmful hair removal creams, but fortunately it is Unwanted facial hair can be removed by natural methods without exposure to the harmful side effects of chemicals.
Causes of facial hair
There is no doubt that there is no place in our bodies that is not covered by hair except for the eyes and nails. Facial hair may be light and invisible, especially for blondes, while it is more noticeable for those with highly pigmented dark hair, but there are some cases in which hair growth exceeds the normal rate, such as the following cases:
- Women’s age progresses and changes in the level of estrogen in the body occur due to the interruption of the menstrual cycle.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Adrenal gland disorders.
- A rare cause of facial hair is a tumor, adrenal cancer, or ovarian cancer.
In this article, we will explain to you the best natural home ways to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
Facial hair removal
Homemade sugar wax wax for facial hair:
This method is an easy and effective home remedy to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
How to make sugar wax at home to get rid of excess facial hair:
- Mix two teaspoons of granulated sugar (brown or white) with one teaspoon each of honey and water.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave or on the stove for about half a minute until bubbles appear and the color of the mixture turns brown.
- Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
- Using a spoon, put the mixture on the areas you want to remove hair from.
- Put a strip of cloth over the sugar wax, and secure it with your fingertips in the direction of hair growth.
- Finally, pull it off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat this method as needed.
Removing facial hair with chickpea flour:
Chickpea flour helps to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin and excess hair from the skin, in addition, chickpea flour works to lighten the color of the skin and facial hair as well.
You can get chickpea flour from Indian markets or health food stores.
How to use chickpea flour to remove unwanted facial hair:
- Mix two tablespoons of chickpea flour, one tablespoon of cream of milk, one teaspoon of milk, and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder, until you get a smooth, cohesive paste. Apply the thick paste on your face and leave it for at least 20 minutes or until it dries. Rub The dough using a soft loofah for the face or a piece of soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, repeat this method at least 3 or 4 times a week for about a month to get the best results.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of chickpea flour with half a teaspoon of plain yogurt and a quarter teaspoon of rose water. Apply the mixture on your face and leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- You can also mix two tablespoons of chickpea flour with one teaspoon of turmeric powder with a teaspoon of milk, until you get a thick and smooth paste. Apply the paste on your face for 20 minutes, then wash it well.
Removing facial hair with green flour and rose water:
Green flour helps remove excess hair by exfoliating the skin. In addition, the mixture of green flour and rose water acts as a natural cleanser for sensitive skin prone to acne.
How to make a mixture of green flour and rose water to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix one and a half tablespoons of rose water to two tablespoons of green flour.
- You can add one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Spread the paste on your face and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wash your face well.
- Repeat this method three to four times a week to get the best results.
Removing facial hair with sugar.
Sugar works as a natural remedy to remove excess hair from the face and body, unlike waxing, which requires pulling hairs in the direction of hair growth, causing less pain and less irritation to the skin. Interestingly, this method was established many centuries ago in Egypt.
How to use sugar to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Heat a quarter cup of water in the skillet.
- Add two cups of granulated sugar and a quarter cup of lemon juice to it.
- Keep heating the paste until bubbles appear.
- Reduce the heat and let the paste simmer for about 25 minutes, until it turns a dark caramel color.
- Turn off the heat and leave the mixture to cool.
- Put a little cornstarch or baby powder on your skin.
- Apply the mixture after it becomes lukewarm on your face in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Put a clean piece of cloth or a piece of cotton over the layer of sugar paste and leave it for a few minutes.
- Finally, pull the piece of cloth or cotton in the direction of hair growth.
Remove facial hair with mint tea:
Often, excessive hair growth is caused by an overproduction of the hormone androgen in the body. Peppermint tea can help regulate androgen levels in the body.
One of the Turkish studies demonstrated that mint tea can help women with increased facial hair growth (hirsutism), as the subjects who were subjected to the study were given herbal mint tea twice a day for five days in the follicular phase (follicular phase) of the menstrual cycle, The follicular phase begins on the first day of menstruation and lasts about 14 days.
How to make herbal mint tea to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Boil a cup of water, add a teaspoon of dried mint, if you have fresh mint leaves use four or five leaves.
- Cover the cup, and let the mixture steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture well.
- Have the tea when it cools down a bit.
- You can repeat this method twice a day to regulate the level of androgen hormone in the body.
Removing excess hair with a mixture of honey and lemon juice:
The mixture of lemon juice and honey can help remove fine hair from the face. Lemon juice acts as a cleansing and exfoliating agent for the skin, while honey works on softening the skin due to its moisturizing properties, and honey also contains it to reduce irritation and cracking of the skin due to its anti-bacterial and anti-bacterial properties. For infections, lemon juice helps lighten the skin of the face and hair color.
How to make a mixture of honey and lemon juice to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice with four tablespoons of honey.
- Put the mixture on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the mask using a soft piece of cloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method at least twice a week for a few months to get the best results.
Removing facial hair with eggs, sugar and cornmeal:
This recipe works as a natural mask to remove facial hair and impurities from the skin.
How to make a mask of eggs, sugar and corn flour to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Beat the egg whites, then add one tablespoon of semolina and half a tablespoon of cornmeal.
- Put the mask on your face and let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash your face.
- Repeat this method three or four times a week to get the best results.
Removing facial hair with a lentil mask:
Red lentils exfoliate the face in an effective way and help get rid of unwanted facial hair.
How to use lentils to remove unwanted facial hair:
- Grind and sieve half a cup of red lentils several times until you get a fine powder.
- Mix two tablespoons of lentil powder with enough milk or honey to make a smooth and sticky paste.
- Let the dough rest for 15 minutes. You can store the remaining lentil powder in an airtight container.
- Put the paste on your face, leave it for 15 to 20 minutes, then rub it.
Repeat this method two to three times a week, but if you suffer from dry skin, use this method once a week.
- You can also add sandalwood powder, dried orange peel powder, rose water, and potato juice to the previous lentil mask, as all these natural ingredients are great for the skin, especially potato juice, as it can help lighten the color of the skin of the face and facial hair as well.
Removing facial hair with turmeric powder:
You can combine turmeric powder with many natural ingredients to get rid of unwanted facial hair in a natural way.
How to use turmeric powder to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix equal amounts of turmeric powder with whole wheat flour, add an amount of sesame oil to get a thick paste, put the paste on your face and leave it for about half an hour, then rinse it with water, repeat this method once a week to get the best results.
- Alternatively, mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough milk or rose water to make a smooth, thick paste. Apply the paste to your face and allow it to dry. Scrub the paste and rinse your face.
Advice: To remove the yellow color that turmeric leaves on, put a cotton ball in milk and pass it on your face well.
Removing facial hair with papaya:
Papaya acts as a natural bleach and helps reduce unwanted facial hair.
How to use papaya to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with raw papaya pulp, then gently massage the mixture on your face, leave for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with water. Repeat this method once a week for best results.
- Alternatively, make a mixture of one cup of papaya pulp and one tablespoon of milk, leave the mixture on your face for 10 minutes and then rinse well with water.
Removing facial hair with gram flour with aloe vera gel and mustard oil (mustard oil):
This mask works to get rid of unwanted facial hair, and aloe vera gel moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
How to use gram flour with aloe vera gel and mustard oil to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of cornmeal and turmeric powder with 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons of mustard oil, 1 tablespoon of papaya fruit paste and 2 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Apply the mixture to your face, then scrub your face using a clean, dry piece of cloth in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Wash your face with cold water, and leave it to dry.
- Apply a moisturizing cream.
- Repeat this method from 3 to 4 times a week.
Removing facial hair with gram flour and almond oil:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of flour with 1 teaspoon each of almond oil and turmeric powder.
- Put the mixture on your face and leave it to dry.
- Rub the mixture using your fingers wet in the water, and wash it with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method three times a week to get the best results.
Salt facial hair removal:
A mixture of coarse salt with grated olive oil soap and rose water works to get rid of unwanted facial hair quickly.
How to use salt to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix coarse table salt with grated olive oil soap and rose water until you get a smooth paste, put the mixture on the facial hair, and leave the mixture for an hour to two hours according to the nature of your excess hair, and then you notice hair loss, then rinse the area with lukewarm water, and wet your face with rose water .
Removing facial hair with a mixture of lavender oil and tea tree oil:
Both lavender oil and tea tree oil work to get rid of unwanted excess hair, as they have the ability to reduce the androgen hormone responsible for increasing the growth of excess body hair.
How to make a mixture of lavender oil and tea tree oil to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Mix a tablespoon of each of lavender oil (lavender oil) and tea tree oil, and apply it on your face using a cotton ball for 3 minutes for 3 minutes. Repeat this process 3 to 4 times a day for at least 3 months to get the best results.
Facial hair removal with the ring:
The ring helps to get rid of excess body hair and facial hair.
How to use the ring to get rid of unwanted facial hair:
- Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water overnight, then use only fenugreek seeds to remove facial hair by rubbing fenugreek seeds on your face for 3 minutes, then rinse with water.
Finally, if you have unusual or excessive hair growth on the face or body (this may be accompanied by some masculine traits such as increased muscle mass, rough voice, and small breast size) you should consult a doctor for a diagnosis.