Rose water for face and hair …. supple skin and hydrated hair
Benefits of rose water for skin and hair:
Benefits of rose water
Rose water is essential to your beauty routine
The benefits of rose water are abundant because it is without a doubt a beautiful magic potion. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rose water can be added to your beauty routine. Rose water helps maintain the skin’s pH balance and controls excess oil. While buying rose water, you must make sure that you buy only 100% pure rose water, meaning the distilled rose water without chemicals, which is a by-product of rose oil production. Here are 8 amazing skin and hair care uses:
* Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, it can help reduce redness of irritated skin, clear acne, dermatitis and eczema. It’s a great cleanser and helps remove oil and dirt build-up in clogged pores, says Dr.Dibali Bhardwage, skincare expert.
* Rose water helps moisturize and revitalize the skin and give it that refreshing appearance.
* Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also helps heal wounds, cuts and wounds.
* The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
* Rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming it tightens the capillaries and reduces redness.
* Helps fight skin aging and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
* It contains nourishing and moisturizing properties for hair, and helps treat mild scalp infections and get rid of dandruff. It stimulates hair growth.
* The scent of rose water on the pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, thus waking up actively.