How can I remove excess hair without pain? Excess hair removal is a problem for many women, which may affect their appearance and give them a feeling of embarrassment and lack of self-confidence, and all women resort to getting rid of extra annoying body hair in many ways, whether at home or in beauty salons, and many of them use laser to remove hair permanently There are also many commercial products in the market that contain many chemical compounds that work to remove excess body hair, but may have some harmful effects on the skin and skin, so the best ways to remove excess hair from the body is to use simple home methods that In the end it gives great results.
In this article, we will explain to you the simple natural ways that you can follow to get rid of excess body hair and get rid of the problem of excess hair.
Causes and symptoms of unwanted excess body hair
Excess body hair for some people may be more than the known normal rate, and this is an abnormal condition called scientifically “hairsutism”, and this condition increases in women more than men. Hirsutism affects about 5% to 10% of women, according to a dermatology report that was published in the Indian Gazette.
Hirsutism may increase in women with black hair, and decrease in women with light and blond hair. Hirsutism may also increase due to the imbalance of hormones in the body or taking certain types of medications that have some side effects, including increased body hair growth.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or adrenal gland disorders can also cause excessive body hair to appear abnormally.
In some rare cases, excessive and abnormal growth of body hair may appear as a result of a tumor or cancer in the adrenal gland or a tumor and cancer of the ovaries.
- Excess hair appears in all areas of the body such as the face, legs, arms, underarms, back, and bikini area, and therefore it is one of the most annoying problems that many women encounter and affect their lives, beauty and self-confidence.
The market is full of many products that can help you get rid of excess body hair such as shaving creams, hair removal creams, epilation machines, wax strips, and the use of lasers to remove excess hair. Iron is one of your options, but each one of them has a set of side effects that damage the skin. Skin and health, in the long run.
Painless hair removal
1- Removing excess hair using sugar and raw bee honey:
To make a home wax to get rid of excess body hair from different parts of your body, there is nothing that works better than sugar and raw honey. Sugar works as an excellent exfoliator for the skin and skin as it works to remove dead skin cells, and raw honey works to maintain the hydration and softness of the skin and it also reduces the risk of infection or rashes on the skin and skin.
- 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of raw bee honey.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Moisturizer suitable for your skin type.
- Put the 3 tablespoons of sugar and the tablespoon of raw honey in the microwave in a suitable bowl.
- Heat the mixture together for a few seconds until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Take the mixture out of the microwave, then you can add a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, and this is optional due to your desire. Then mix the ingredients together well.
- Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
- Apply the warm mixture to the areas you want to remove excess body hair from.
- Put the wax strips on the mixture and press it, then quickly pull the wax strip against the direction of hair growth.
- Clean the area with cold water, then dry it with a clean, soft towel.
- Apply a gentle moisturizing cream suitable for your skin type.
2- Removing excess hair with sugar (sugar):
The process of sugaring (sugar) is another effective way to get rid of excess body hair, such as a mixture of raw bee honey with sugar, but it can also be used to remove excess light facial hair as well.
- A quarter cup of water .
- 2 cups of sugar.
- A quarter cup of fresh lemon juice.
- This powder for children.
- Wax strips.
- Put a quarter cup of water in a saucepan and heat it on the stove.
- When the water is hot, add two cups of sugar and a quarter cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients together well using a spoon.
- Allow the mixture to heat until it begins to bubble, then reduce the temperature and let the mixture boil until it turns yellow.
- Remove the pot from the stove and set it aside until the mixture cools.
- Put a little talcum powder for children on the places where unwanted hair appears.
- On top of the baby powder, put a thick layer of dough using a butter knife.
- Put a strip of wax strips on the dough and leave it for a few minutes.
- Finally, pull the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat this method as needed, but not frequently.
- You can store any remaining mixture in an airtight container for further use when needed.
3- Removing excess hair with egg white:
You can also use egg whites to remove unwanted body hair, and you can also safely use egg whites to remove facial hair.
Egg white works as a great ingredient in natural peeling masks to remove unwanted hair and impurities from the skin. It also has the ability to tighten the skin.
- One egg white.
- A tablespoon of sugar.
- Half a tablespoon of corn flour.
- Beat one egg white.
- Add a tablespoon of sugar and half a tablespoon of corn flour to the mixture and mix them together well.
- Apply the mixture to the areas where there is excess unwanted hair.
- Leave the mixture on the body for 15 to 20 minutes, then peel it off or sand it easily.
- Wash the area well with running water.
- Repeat this process as needed.
- You must know that this method does not work efficiently on very thick hair.
4- Removing excess hair with raw papaya:
Raw papaya is an effective home remedy for removing excess body hair. Raw papaya contains an enzyme called papain that has the ability to stop the growth of unwanted excess body hair by breaking down the hair follicles from which hair grows. It can also improve skin texture and remove dead skin cells. .
- Raw papaya peeled.
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Cut the raw papaya into small pieces and mash them together until you get a smooth paste.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the fine paste with one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply this mixture to the areas where there are unwanted hair.
- Massage the skin with this mixture for 5 minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for 10 minutes, then rinse it well with water.
- Repeat this method at least twice a week to remove unwanted excess body hair
5- Removing excess hair with mint tea:
Drinking a few cups of mint tea can also solve the problem of unwanted body hair, as it helps regulate hormone levels and helps reduce the production of androgen hormone in the body that causes excessive hair growth. The preliminary results of a short study done in 2010 and published in herbal treatment research showed the possibility of using peppermint tea as a natural remedy for hirsutism in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- 1 cup of water.
- A teaspoon of dry mint.
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add a teaspoon of dry mint.
- Cover the mixture and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add the mixture and then drink it.
- For best results, you can drink peppermint tea twice a day.
6- Removing excess hair with gelatin:
Gelatin is characterized by its sticky nature, which makes it used as an effective home remedy for removing fine hair. In fact, many commercial masks use gelatin as one of their main ingredients because of its exfoliating properties.
- 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- Two tablespoons of milk.
- Few drops of lavender essential oil
- Put 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin powder, 2 tablespoons of milk and a few drops of lavender essential oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Using a non-metallic spoon, mix the ingredients together well.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, then leave it to cool slightly.
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture to unwanted hair using a wooden stick such as a lollipop stick.
- Leave the mixture to dry and then peel it in the direction of hair growth.
- Rinse the area with cold water.
- Repeat this method as needed.
- You should know that this method is not very effective in removing the thick hair that appears on the legs, armpits or back.
7. Chickpea flour is great for removing excess hair:
Chickpea flour can be used to remove unwanted body hair from the face and other areas of the body as its slightly coarse nature acts as an excellent exfoliating agent. Chickpea flour absorbs the impurities that may clog the pores of the skin, which helps to reduce hair from the follicles and remove excess hair.
- A tablespoon of chickpea flour.
- One teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- A little milk or water.
- Mix one tablespoon of acid flour with one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a suitable bowl.
- Mix a little milk or water with the mixture until you get a thick, homogeneous paste.
- Apply the paste on your upper lip or any other areas that contain unwanted excess hair and wait for the paste to dry.
- Rub the mixture using wet fingers and do it against the direction of hair growth.
- Finally, rinse your skin using cold water.
- Repeat this method twice a week regularly to get the best and fastest results.
8. Pumice stone for hair removal
There is another use of the pumice stone (which helps remove dead skin cells and soften the feet and heels) which is to remove unwanted excess body hair in a natural way. The coarse texture of the pumice stone is great for catching excess hair and removing it from the skin. In addition, it is a 100% natural remedy for removing unwanted excess hair.
Use a pumice stone on clean, dry skin and move it in small circular motions. The pores will cling to the hair and pull them out of the skin. But you must moisturize your skin well after using a light stone, as the texture of the pumice stone has an exfoliating effect and can cause the skin to dry out, so you must moisturize the skin well.
9. Onion and basil paste to remove excess hair:
This treatment is surprisingly effective for getting rid of excess body hair, especially excess facial hair, but it may require some extra effort.
- 2 fruits of onions.
- 10 to 12 leaves of fresh basil.
- warm water .
- Remove the thin films that exist between the layers of onions, as they are the part that will provide effective hair removal. You can do this by cutting the two onions in half and then using a knife, remove the thin films that are between the layers of onions.
- Once the onion skins are removed, add 10 to 12 leaves of fresh (not dried) basil.
- Use a pestle and mortar to crush the basil leaves and onion membranes and keep crushing until it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on any unwanted facial hair and leave it for up to 20 minutes (if you feel that your skin is inflamed, it means that you have left it for a long time and that your skin is sensitive).
- Use warm water to wash the paste off your skin.
- To get the best results, you will need to repeat this method several times a week, and you will notice that the unwanted extra hair has gone and disappeared after about a month.
10- Omega-3 fatty acids and hair removal:
We advise those people who suffer from the appearance of excessive hair in unwanted areas of the body in an unnatural way due to some hormonal changes to include omega-3 fatty acids in their diet. Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in the production of hormones and therefore are very useful in maintaining hormone balance, in addition to this, omega-3 fatty acids contain powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and omega-3 fatty acids are known to have a profound and significant impact on health and the body. .
Some good sources of Okija 3 fatty acids are as follows:
- Oily fish, flaxseeds, chia seeds, walnuts, soybean extracts, winter squash and olive oil.
- Alternatively, you can choose to take nutritional supplements that contain omega-3 fatty acids, but after consulting your doctor, the general dose for omega-3 fatty acids is 500 mg per yoke.
- Virgin coconut oil is also useful in regulating and correcting the hormonal imbalance in the body that leads to the growth of unwanted body hair. You can eat 2 to 3 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil per day for at least a few months and the best way to get The benefits of virgin coconut oil are to add it to juices, soups, and salads, or you can use it in cooking various