Today we will show you how to make a natural deodorant at home, which you do not have to use a lot of to get the benefit, just a little is very enough.
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter
- A tablespoon of coconut oil.
- A tablespoon of shea butter.
- A tablespoon of beeswax.
- A tablespoon of baking soda.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of vitamin E.
- 15 drops of any essential oil.
- 2 capsules of probiotics.
- Clean an old can of deodorant.
- In a clean glass jar or bowl, melt the beeswax, shea butter, cocoa butter, and coconut oil, and place the jar in hot water over medium heat.
- Heat the ingredients until they are completely melted and mixed together.
- Remove the pot from the heat, add vitamin E and baking soda, and let it cool until it becomes heavy, then bite into the essential oil and capsules.
- Mix the ingredients well and put them in the bowl.
- Put the remover in the refrigerator for two hours.