28 December, 2021 0 Comments
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes
- 60 ml canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Peel the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into very thin slices using a mandolin (1 to 3 mm, to taste).
- Rinse and drain the slices of the future chip.
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and add the canola oil and fleur de sel.
- Mix gently.
- Add seasoning. Personally, I add salt, cayenne pepper, paprika and BBQ chicken spices.
- On two baking sheets covered with parchment paper, spread the future chips side by side without them touching.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. (Turn halfway through cooking)
There you go, you are now competing against Ruffles and Lays.