Combination skin is, as its name suggests, a mixture of two types of skin: oily skin and dry skin.
If you have this type of skin, you must follow a special care routine for mixed skin and resort to toners that contain antioxidants and are free of oils to avoid drying out the skin on the cheeks and to get rid of the secretion of oils in other areas of the face, such as the T Zone
But if you prefer to prepare a natural toner for combination skin yourself at home, we will provide you with the most important recipes that you can prepare, get to know them with us, and follow the steps for preparing them, according to the beauty website.
Milk and rose water
– Mix 4 tablespoons of liquid milk and one tablespoon of honey and add a quarter cup of rose water to it.
Mix it well, then wet a cotton ball with the mixture and pass it on to your skin.
You can keep the toner for several days in the refrigerator for daily use.
Glycerin and rose water
– Mix 5 ml of apple cider vinegar and glycerin to every 30 ml of rose water.
Dip a piece of cotton in the mixture and apply it to the entire clean face and leave it on the face until it dries by itself.
Repeat this method once or twice a day.
Lemon juice and black tea
– Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with 5 tablespoons of black tea together well.
Put the mixture in a bottle and use it as needed.
Olive oil and coconut oil
– Mix a good amount of olive oil and coconut oil.
Massage the face well with the mixture for 30 seconds.
Dip a cotton pad in moderately warm water, and pat it on the face to remove excess oil.
Leave the remaining oil for 15-30 seconds, then gently remove the remainder using a dry towel.
– Gently wipe off the oil with a towel without having to remove it completely.