Hair Remedies: How to grow your hair
Every lady needs to grow her hair, look nice and healthy. Below are some methods that can help you do this, the only thing you need to do is to give it a trial and see wonders. Below are the hair remedies.
1. Aloe Vera and coconut oil for hair.
Aloe Vera and coconut oil are used in hair treatment, they all help shines and nourish our hair and also boost it.
Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins, amino acids, lipids, and other nutrients that can help your hair to be strong and grow faster.
Coconut oil contains fatty acids like mystic acid and other acids that penetrate deeply into the scalp and nourish the hair, it also moisturizes the scalp which supports hair growth. The best way to use aloe Vera and coconut oil for hair growth is to mask the hair using aloe Vera and coconut oil cream. Now let’s prepare the cream.
How to make aloe Vera and coconut oil cream?
- 1/4 cups (0.95 liters) of aloe Vera gel.
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- 1/2 vitamin E capsule.
- Put 1/4 cups (0.95 liters) of aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil and honey.
- Add a half capsule of vitamin E oil into the bowl.
- With the help of a mixer or whisker, mix all the ingredients together for about 2-3 minutes.
- Store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator. You can leave it in a refrigerator for a month.
How to apply the cream on your hair.
- Section your hair into 4 and then apply the cream on each section.
- You can someone help you do it,
- Cover your hair with a bath cap or nylon.
- Leave it for 2 hours and then rinse with water or shampoo.
- You can wash your hair 2 times a week with this cream.
2. Aloe Vera gel and egg white.
Aloe Vera moist hair, reduce inflammation, smooth hair, nourish hair, promote the growth of the hair, and also strengthen the hair strands.
Egg white contains protein and sulfur, which strengthen the hair, makes the hair shiny, encourages new hair growth, and prevents it from breakage.
How to prepare the mixture.
2 egg white.
2 tablespoons aloe Vera gel.
1 tablespoon ginger juice.
- Put aloe Vera gel in a small bowl.
- Add egg white and ginger juice (peel the ginger, chop it into smaller cubes, add small water and blend, then strain the juice).
- Mix all the ingredients together with a spoon.
- The mixture is now ready.
How to apply the mixture on the hair?
1. Sections your hair into 4.
2. Apply the mixture on your dry scalp.
3. Cover your hair with a bath cap or nylon.
4. Leave it for about 50-60 minutes.
5. Rinse your hair with water or nonsulfate shampoo and conditioner.
Repeat this process twice a week.
These two methods are perfect. Try it and see wonders in your hair.
Aloe Vera moist hair, reduce inflammation, smooth hair, nourish hair, promote the growth of the hair, and also strengthen the hair strands