Moringa is a fast-growing tree, that grows in a tropical and subtropical area, it is a native of South Africa. Moringa is a species of oleifera, a family of Moringaceae. Moringa has thick cork whitish-grey color, it has white flowers and seeds pods are green. Today we are going to talk on moringa health benefits in human body.
Moringa contains vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, B3, and B6 (thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin), vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, and zinc.
Moringa has benefits in the human body.
Some health benefits of Moringa in human body include:
Treatment of depression.
Boost heart health.
Moringa act as antibacterial
Moringa treats diabetes.
It expands the function of the lungs.
Prevent kidney disorder.
It reduces high blood pressure.
It improves eyesight.
Moringa helps in treating anemia and sickle cell.
It strengthens bone:
prevent the human body from infection.
Moringa protects the liver against damage.
1. Treatment of depression:
Moringa help treats anxiety and fatigue.
2. The presence of antioxidants boost heart health and prevent cardiac damage.
3. Heal wounds;
Moringa extract help heals wounds and removes wound scars.
4. Moringa act as antibacterial and anti-fungal. I remember the day I apply moringa extract on my injured teeth and it stops itching from that day.
5. Moringa treats diabetes, it reduces the level of glucose in the blood and sugar in the urine.
6. It expands the function of lungs and breath.
7. Prevent kidney disorder: Moringa extract reduces kidney stones, bladder stones, and uterus stones. The presence of antioxidants relief toxicity in the kidneys.
8. It reduces high blood pressure as it contains compounds that stop arteries from thickening, which causes blood pressure.
9. It improves eyesight because it contains antioxidants, Moringa prevent the capillary membrane from thickening, inhibits retinal dysfunction.
10. Moringa helps in treating anemia and sickle cell disease by absorbing iron from the body which increases red blood cells. Extract in Moringa help in treating anemia and sickle cell.
11. It strengthens bone: Moringa contains calcium and phosphorus, which keep bones strong and healthy, Moringa extract might help treat damages in the bones.
12. An extract found in Moringa prevents the human body from an infection like Salmonella, Rhizopus, and E coli.
13. Moringa protects the liver against damage caused by drugs and can rectify it quickly.
1. Remove all the yellow leaves and use the green leaves, green leaves contain all the compounds while yellow leaves lose most of the compounds.
2. Before using Moringa, note small white spiders that stick on Moringa leaves, remove all of them, and wash it with salt.
3. A diabetic patient under medication should not use moringa, because medications are useful to reduce the level of sugar, moringa also reduces the level of blood sugar. Therefore, using both can cause blood sugar to be too low, which is another problem.
4. Also when taking higher blood pressure medicines, the person should not use moringa, it can lower the blood to a condition that is dangerous.
5. Moringa seeds pod medication. Remove the back of the pods and drink it with water just like you are taking medicine, it cures infections