We always suffer from armpit inflammation after the hair removal process, which may cause you pain that may make you resort to using creams with chemicals.
Which in turn may lead to darkening of this area, which negatively affects your skin.
Therefore, you must be careful to use only natural materials to get rid of these infections.
Here, Madam, are some natural materials to get rid of armpit irritation after shaving:
1. Warm water compresses: Moisten a clean towel with hot water, place it under the armpit and leave it for five to ten minutes.
Repeat this more than once; Hot water helps increase blood circulation, reduce armpit swelling and relieve pain.
2. Vitamin E: Massage the painful area with vitamin E oil for a few minutes daily. This will help reduce swelling. Vitamin E
It is rich in powerful antioxidants that help treat pain and retain moisture to protect the skin. You should also be careful to eat foods rich in vitamin E to protect your skin from infections.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Mix a cup of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water, soak a cotton towel in it, and place it on the painful area for five minutes.
Then rinse your skin with warm water, and repeat this several times daily. Apple cider vinegar helps reduce pain and inflammation.
It is also rich in antiseptic and antibiotic properties that protect the skin from infections.
4. Honey: Mix a spoonful of honey with a cup of warm water or green tea and drink it daily. That helps
To get rid of all skin infections; You can also put raw honey under your armpit and leave it for ten minutes.
Then rinse your skin with warm water; Raw honey helps protect the skin from infections and relieve pain.
5. Lemon: Dip a clean cotton ball in lemon juice, then place it on the painful area and leave it for ten minutes.
Then wash it with warm water. Repeat this three times daily; Lemon is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants
Inflammation that helps relieve pain and inflammation.