Five Diamond Nutrients for Fitness
Captain Beshi lists five food items to make her your companion, which are:
1- Starches: These include brown rice, potatoes, oatmeal or whole wheat bread, brown pasta… The most important thing is that they do not contain a lot of salt and sugar and are made of whole wheat or oats.
2- Vegetables and fruits: in all their colors and shapes, because they contain different and essential nutrients for the body.
3- Milk and its derivatives: Cheese and dairy products are essential for calcium, and it is preferable to consume low-fat or fat-free types.
It should be noted that animal milk contains more protein and calcium than plant milk.
4- Vegetable oils: They must be healthy, such as those found in avocado oil, walnuts, almonds, etc… They are very beneficial to the body, provided they are eaten in small quantities. Because it contains high calories.
5- Sources of protein: Animal such as fish, chicken, and red meat that is poor in fat, and vegetarian sources such as lentils, chickpeas, and beans… They are very important for securing a feeling of satiety.
With reference to the need to drink at least one and a half liters of water and healthy fluids per day to stimulate the burning process in the body.
Guaranteed tips for a slim body
Captain Bashi offers a number of tips that must be followed to obtain a slim body, as follows:
Do not lose hope of losing weight, even if this is not achieved the first time you follow a diet. Rather, you must return again in order to reap the desired results in the end.
Exercising 3 days a week and a maximum of 5 days.
The necessity of diversifying food, especially from the five categories previously mentioned.
Include olive oil, avocado, raw cacao, green tea extract and grapefruit in your diet, as they help burn fat.
– Think about eating oats, as it is a whole grain that contains protein, minerals and carbohydrates, and it has many health benefits and is considered a complete meal.
Drink water at any time during the day, whether before or after a meal or before, after or during exercise.
– Eat two hours before exercise or immediately after exercise, and it is possible to eat fruit half an hour before exercise or better immediately after exercise or drink natural juice.
Organizing daily meals at a rate of 5 meals, to provide the body with the energy and food it needs, to improve mood and curb appetite.
– Reducing salt used in food and replacing herbs, spices and lemon juice with it.
– Reducing sugar used in drinks, instead of using it with tea, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
Healthy cooking is the basis of a healthy family. Staying away from meat rich in fats, and not using ghee or butter while cooking is one of the simple healthy steps that bring great benefit to the body.
Avoid fried food and always resort to grilling or steaming.
Eat fish twice a week to get essential healthy unsaturated fats.
Eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily because they contain essential vitamins and minerals necessary for the body, and they are rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals.
– Replacing soft drinks and sugar-rich drinks with healthy green juices rich in minerals, vitamins and fiber, which contribute to purifying the body.