There is no doubt that the way to dye eyebrows , especially at home, is one of the things that many girls and women want to know. It is known in this case that it can be colored with a pen to get a color that fades quickly. It is a trick that can be resorted to in order to attend an event. But what many want, of course, is long-lasting colour. In order to help them, we offer some easy home recipes and some important tips that contribute to preserving the color for as long as possible.
How to dye eyebrows at home
It is important to learn how to dye eyebrows at home, especially with the spread of the new Corona virus and the unwillingness to go to beauty salons. This can be done using some ingredients such as coffee and Nescafe.
Nescafe recipe for tinting eyebrows
: 2 teaspoons of cocoa
, 1 teaspoon of Nescafe, 1
teaspoon of vegetable oil, the
juice of one lemon, 1
teaspoon of natural henna,
a little warm water.
1 In order to prepare this recipe, mix all the ingredients together until you get a completely homogeneous creamy mixture.
2 Apply the mixture on the eyebrows and wait for at least one hour.
3 The eyebrows are washed after that. And over time, it must get a distinctive brown color.
Coffee recipe for dyeing eyebrows
: A teaspoon of coffee grounds
, a teaspoon of natural honey,
a teaspoon of cocoa powder
, a teaspoon of vegetable oil, preferably coconut oil.
1 Mix all the ingredients in order to get a cream free of lumps.
2 The mixture is placed on the eyebrows carefully until all their area is covered.
3 Leave the mixture on the eyebrows for at least 20 to 30 minutes before washing.
Important tips for a successful eyebrow dye
In order for the eyebrow dyeing method to be successful and the color to last for a long time, it is important to make sure to follow some very useful tips.
The face should be cleaned well to rid it of all remnants of dust, smoke and makeup. In this case, the focus should be on the area around the eyebrows.
– It is better to paint the area around the eyebrows with Vaseline so that the color of the dye does not attach to them.
– Before applying the dye, it is necessary to rearrange the eyebrows by brushing and brushing them in the direction of the temples.
The eyebrows must be drawn to determine the shape to be obtained.
– After mixing the components of the dye, it is recommended to wait a few minutes for the mixture to rest before using it.
In order to avoid allergic reactions, the dye can be applied first to an inconspicuous area of the skin.
– When dyeing, you should start with the inner part of the eyebrow.
– In order to get the right dye color, we recommend choosing it two shades lighter than the hair color. Thus, the method of dyeing eyebrows has become without obvious errors.