We often follow wrong diets, and they negatively affect our physical health, as well as the freshness and health of our hair. There may be reasons outside the will, such as weakening the body’s absorption of a particular vitamin. For this reason or that, hair needs tablets to compensate for this acquired deficiency or perhaps genetically to rebuild it from the roots.
Before viewing the best hair nutrition tablets, you should know that you do not have to continue on a certain type, but you should change to another type every three months.
Best tablets or capsules for hair nutrition
1] Perfectil Original Tablets
It is one of the most effective tablets in supplying the hair with the vitamins and nutrients necessary for its growth.
It contains many vitamins that nourish hair effectively and efficiently
- Vitamin E: at a rate of 10 mg, it is a powerful antioxidant that protects hair from external factors.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) : At a concentration of 10 mg as well, it works to rebuild hair follicles in a healthy and strong way.
- Beta-Carotene : or Vitamin A at a concentration of 2 mg.
- Vitamin D : 200 microns, helps absorb calcium, whose deficiency causes brittle bones, and weak hair and nails, but you have to do analyzes to find out its percentage in the body because its increase is not desirable.
- Vitamin C : Antioxidant and immune booster.
- It also contains a mixture of B vitamins ( B1, B2, B3 , B6, B12) , whose presence is important for treating B12 deficiency anemia, which affects the integrity of the whole body, and other vitamins have a vital role in building hair from its roots.
It also contains many elements and minerals
- Copper, iodine, magnesium, chromium, silicon, and also selenium.
- Manganese, zinc are essential for hair nourishment.
- Iron : Iron deficiency anemia is one of the most famous and most common causes of hair loss and brittleness, so the presence of an essential element for the skin, hair, and even the body as a whole.
It also contains:
- Folic acid : necessary to build blood cells and reach the scalp, activating blood circulation and activating dormant hair cells.
- It also contains natural collagen which is obtained from marine sources, which is rich in amino acids needed to build hair.
- As a nutritional supplement rich in cases of malnutrition, poor absorption.
- Reduces hair loss and weakening and prevents rich and lustrous color.
- Reduces dullness of the skin and gives it freshness and radiance.
- It strengthens the nails and prevents them from splitting and breaking.
- One capsule daily after eating for three months.
Disadvantages and precautions for using Perfectil Original capsules
- Some users, after a long period of use, found it to have the opposite effect, and hair began to fall out more than before, because it contains many minerals whose accumulation harms the health of the body and hair, so for best results use it only for three months.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- It has a metallic taste in the mouth.
- It causes some problems in the digestive system such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, bloating and minor stomach disorders.
2] Biotin Tablets
- There are imported tablets with high concentrations (10000, 7500, 20000, μM) and great quality, so they are a little expensive.
- There are also capsules called Biotin Forte at a concentration of 5 mg (5000 mcg), which have an affordable price.
- Biotin or Vitamin B7 helps rebuild damaged hair follicles and repair split ends.
- Biotin has a role in the body’s metabolism process, as it breaks down carbohydrates, proteins, as well as fats, so it is used for slimming as well.
- Despite the common use of biotin to treat hair and get good results, this matter has not been confirmed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but there are several studies on its strengthening of weak, fragile nails that affect 20% of people.
- During pregnancy biotin is broken down faster than normal, so women may need a biotin supplement during pregnancy, which is safe for the mother as well as the fetus.
- Biotin is used at a rate of one capsule per day, after eating.
3] Nutrition For Your Hair tablets
- 250 mg choline bay tartarate : Choline is a nutrient that is normally secreted by the liver, but sometimes this amount is not suitable for the health of the body, and it is very similar to the group of B vitamins.
- Inositol 50 mg: Inositol increases blood supply in places where it is reduced. Where the poor blood supply to the hair follicles causes hair loss, hair loss, the death of the follicles and the large number of voids in the head.
- Calcium-D-Pantothenate 50 mg : A synthetic derivative of pantothenic acid or vitamin B5 that helps the body use carbohydrates, fats, and vitamins properly and in a balanced manner. It has a confirmed role in maintaining the health and strength of nails, but its role in treating hair loss has not yet been confirmed or denied.
- 40 mg Niacinamide : Niacinamide or vitamin B3 as a dietary supplement for niacin deficiency, which has a role in regulating skin pigmentation, giving vitality and strength to the scalp.
- 30 mg Para Aminbenzoic Acid : Or as it is known for its acronym PABA, it is a chemical found in the vitamin folic acid that helps treat many skin conditions such as vitiligo, hyperpigmentation, acne and its effects and many other conditions.
- PABA also restores the hair’s natural pigment and color, prevents hair loss and gives it a younger and stronger look.
- Vitamin E : 10 mg as an antioxidant.
- Folic acid : 400 micrograms.
- Biotin : 100 mcg.
- Vitamin B12 : 6 mcg.
- Calcium : 200 mg, which is an important element for the safety of bones, hair and nails.
- It also contains the minerals phosphorous 100 mg and iodine 150 mg.
- Iron : 4 mg, needed for the blood supply.
- Zinc : 16 mg, which rebuilds damaged hair follicles.
- Soy Protein : 1000 mg, it is a complete protein consisting of the nine essential amino acids, more than any other vegetable protein. Therefore, it is a very good source for supplying the body with the necessary proteins and minerals, as it contains many B vitamins, zinc as well as iron.
- Soy protein gives health to the digestive system and the heart as if it has a role in reducing cholesterol.
- Soy protein gives you a healthy body and thus healthy, strong and shiny hair.
- L-Cysteine : 100 mg, a protein that the body obtains from animal products, such as meat, eggs, etc. Obtaining it from an additional source such as tablets may give the body more health and vitality, but the matter is still under study.
- L-Cysteine is also included in the keratin formation chain of medicine
- DL-Methionin : 50 mg, amino acids are the building blocks of our bodies, so methionine and the previous amino acids are important elements for building the body as a whole.
- Methionine is an amino acid obtained from animal sources such as meat and fish, as well as from dairy products.
- The use of tablets containing methionine gives the body extra energy.
- 2 tablets daily after eating.
- It is taken with a large amount of water.
Disadvantages and precautions of using Nutrition tablets
- Heavy on the stomach and causes upset and nausea in some cases.
- They are large tablets that may be difficult to swallow for some.
- It is not used with people with chronic diseases.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
4] Pantogar Capsules
Pantogar tablets are of medium price and quality, but they are equally effective as they contain:
- Calcium Pantothenate or Vitamin B5 as well as Vitamin B1.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid and L-cysteine.
- It also contains keratin, which is needed to build hair, skin and nails cells, and is a protector against external factors such as sun, sea water and cold.
- Also, yeast, which is an ideal source for hair growth, contains many vitamins such as vitamin B1, B5, B8, B9, as well as many minerals.
- Hair is made primarily of keratin protein and B vitamins are essential for making keratin protein.
- One tablet three times after eating.
Features of Pantogar tablets
- Of the light tablets on the stomach.
- It is used during pregnancy or lactation, but in lower doses.
Disadvantages of Pantogar tablets
- Slow effect, need long term use.