Have you ever thought that natural remedies are the result of hundreds of years of ancient experiments? Many popular foods and drinks have proven effective over decades in treating a variety of cosmetic skin and hair problems. How can we benefit from these ancient folk experiences in treating the most common women’s problem, which is pimples?
Here are the best magical solutions to treat this matter, which are natural, so they are a hundred times better for the health and beauty of your skin:
You may like: Honey masks to treat all skin problems
1. Lemon: Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with drops of water, apply the mixture to the pimples using a clean cotton, leave it for a period of between a quarter and a half hour, then rinse it well, and finally apply your moisturizer, as lemon may dry out your skin.
2. Baking soda: Mix a spoonful of baking soda with a little water until you get a paste, then put it on the pimples and leave it for two minutes, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
3. Aloe Vera: Mix a spoonful of sandalwood powder with a spoonful of rose water and a spoonful of milk, until you get a slightly firm dough. Apply the mixture on the pimples, leave it for half an hour, then rinse it with lukewarm water. Repeat this daily until you get rid of the pimples completely.
4. Apple cider vinegar: Mix half a cup of apple cider vinegar with half a cup of water, apply the mixture to the pimples with a clean cotton, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
5. Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil directly to the pimples. It helps reduce pimples, and will also leave your skin rich in vitamins and fatty acids that nourish your skin.
6. Cucumber: Place cucumber slices on the pimples and leave them for half an hour, then rinse them with cold water. Cucumber contains vitamins A and C and magnesium, which helps reduce pimples.
7. White potatoes: Place clean potato slices on your skin, as they are rich in vitamins and minerals that help reduce pimples.
8. Brown sugar: Mix a spoonful of brown sugar with a spoonful of olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice, rub your skin with the mixture well, and repeat this at least twice a day. This will help you get rid of pimples quickly.