2 different anti aging night creams
What is anti-aging?
Anti-aging is a product or technique that reduces the appearance of wrinkles on old skin. There are many anti-aging products in the market and also different natural anti-aging recipes which 2 are giving below:
1. Cocoa butter anti-aging cream
6 tablespoons coconut oil
4 tablespoons cocoa butter
4 teaspoons beeswax
2 teaspoon rosehip oil
4 vitamin E oil capsule.
8 drops Geranium essential oil
8 drops Frankincense essential oil
2 tablespoons distilled water
1. Melt coconut oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax on medium heat. Stir frequently until all the oils are completely melted.
2. Remove the oil from heat and add in rosehip oil, vitamin E, water, Geranium essential oil, and Frankincense essential oil.
3. Transfer the mixture in a bowl and then refrigerate until the mixture is cool.
4. Remove it from the fridge, use a hand mixer and mix until you get a smooth cream.
5. Transfer the cream into a cream bottle
6. Apply every night.
2. Shea Butter anti-aging cream.
½ cup Coconut oil
½ cup Shea butter
10 drops Rosehip oil
3 vitamin E capsule
1. In a bowl mix coconut oil and Shea butter, using an electric hand mixer, mix well until smooth and free of lumps. (if you don’t have hand mixer use spoon)
2. Squeeze vitamin E oil into the mixture. Add the drops of rosehip oil and mix until well combined.
4. Transfer the cream in a cream bottle and apply on your face on the night
If it’s a hot season, store it in a refrigerator for some hours
According to Conte, coconut oil “is a wonderful all-natural ‘anti-aging’ moisturizer when applied topically. Coconut oil helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles by keeping your connective tissues strong and supple.
Research shows that coconut oil hydrates skin for 24 hours and helps to improve skin elasticity and collagen production. Coconut oil is rich in anti-aging properties. Coconut oil has anti-oxidants such as vitamin E and vitamin A, which help to slow down the aging process and may help to reduce the damage from free radicals and the sun
Shea Butter has significant levels of vitamins A and E, which means it promotes vigorous antioxidant activities which are important anti-aging agents. They protect your skin cells from free radicals that can lead to premature aging and dull-Hooking skin.6
Rosehip oil is rich in vitamin C which protects and repair ultraviolet damage, it also reduces wrinkles 7
Vitamin E is also rich in antioxidants that firm skin.
Beeswax hydrates soothe and calm the skin. It repairs damage, promotes the skin’s regeneration, reduces the appearance of the signs of aging.
Cocoa butter and Geranium essential oil are rich in natural plant compounds. These substances slow skin aging by protecting it against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. One common use of cocoa butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles, and other marks on the skin.
Frankincense essential oil reduces the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections such as discoloration. It stimulates the growth of new cells.
Was this post helpful? Which one are you planning to prepare? How did you see the results? Your review is appreciated.