When it comes to face masks, you should choose the ones that provide you with more benefits for your skin instead of looking for immediate results only. And the solution is presented to you by the yeast mask to lighten the skin, because it does not only lighten, but also nourishes the skin.
You usually have yeast in your kitchen all the time, but have you thought about adding this ingredient to your beauty routine? Because yeast powder contains nutrients for the skin such as amino acids, proteins, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins such as vitamin B. Yeast also has a cellular structure similar to human cells as a powerful active ingredient. When applied topically, it provides you with many properties including skin hydration, anti-aging, collagen production, and increased radiance. In fact, yeast has been used for several years as a good skin lightening treatment.
Yeast mask to lighten the skin
- 20 grams of baking yeast.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Mix the yeast with lemon juice until the yeast is completely dissolved and is ready for use.
- Before applying the mask, you need to wash the face and clean the face. By placing a quantity of hot water on the fire and exposing the face to steam in order to clean the face, so you clean your face well before applying the mask.
- Apply the mask on the face and leave it for at least 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water and after the face dries by itself, you can apply a moisturizing cream suitable for your skin type.
- Although this mask provides many health properties, this mask should not be used more than once or twice a month.
Conditions for using yeast masks for the face:
- Yeast is part of very powerful face masks, but experts recommend some tips before using yeast and applying it to your face
- Before using yeast, you must check its expiration date. Remember that summer makes you exposed to such a high temperature that the yeast loses its beneficial properties.
- Before applying the yeast mask, you need to clean and exfoliate the face so that it is easier for the skin to absorb the nutrients.
- If you cannot buy live yeast in extreme cases, you can resort to dry yeast, but its effect is different from that of live yeast.
- Yeast can lead to allergic reactions with some people, although this case is rare, but you should test the yeast on a small area of the body before applying it to the face and if you have any redness, itching or negative reactions on the skin.
- If you have dry or normal skin, you can do this mask daily, and if you have sensitive skin, you can do this mask twice a week.
Yeast mask for oily skin:
As a general rule, oily skin needs a daily care routine to get rid of problems such as rashes, red spots in order to overcome skin problems and it is necessary to prepare this mask.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of yeast and one tablespoon of yogurt and mix them to get a cohesive dough.
- Clean the face before using the mask, then apply it, massage in a circular motion, and apply this mask for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the face with warm water and then apply a nourishing cream to the skin. Yogurt helps regulate sebum production and yeast prevents clogging of pores. Instead of yogurt, you can use sour cream to have the same effect.
Yeast for combination skin:
- Get the banana pulp and add the mashed pulp to 1 tablespoon of yeast, then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture well and apply it to the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse the face with running water and apply a face cream.
Yeast to get rid of acne:
Get a grapefruit and grind it in a blender to get a suitable consistency.
And add 1 hanging of yeast to 2 tablespoons of water until it dissolves, and after it melts, you can add yeast to the acid mixture and apply the mixture on the face for 25 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
Yeast mask to rejuvenate the face:
- Preparing a yeast mask is one of the basic ways to rejuvenate the skin, especially when you try this mask on a regular basis.
- Mix an appropriate amount of yeast with oats and a little milk to obtain a cohesive dough. It is preferable to leave the ingredients together for 3 hours and mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the skin and wait for it to dry before removing it with warm water and applying a nourishing cream to the skin.
Yeast for skin rashes:
Grind 25 grams of yeast and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of honey to mix them. Apply the mixture on the face and massage in a circular motion before washing the face with warm water. This mask not only helps you get rid of acne but also helps you get rid of dark spots and give you a beautiful and matte skin.
Ways to lighten the skin with natural ingredients:
Dried Orange Peels With Yogurt:
You can dry orange peels by placing them in the sun until they turn into dry and pure peels and later grind the peels to get a powder. Mix a tablespoon of the powder with a tablespoon of fresh yogurt to get a paste, then apply this paste on the face and make sure to leave it for 20 minutes. Repeat this at least three times a week to get lighter skin.
Tomato and yogurt:
This powerful skin lightening treatment is suitable for all skin types. All you have to do is mix a tablespoon of oatmeal with a tablespoon of tomato juice and yogurt together. Mix the ingredients together to get a thick paste. Now the mask is ready to be applied to the face, leave it for 30 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
Milk, lemon juice and honey:
When you mix milk, lemon and honey together, you will get an effective face lightening mask that is better than cosmetics. Make sure to use fresh lemon juice for this mask. Mix a tablespoon of milk and lemon juice in a bowl, then add a tablespoon of honey to them. Applying these ingredients on the face helps in lightening.
The fact that licorice is a natural lightening agent is somewhat controversial. Some believe that it improves the complexion, while others believe that its effects on the skin are weak. Some creams contain licorice. Research has proven the fact that it improves overall skin condition within weeks.
There is nothing better than lemon in lightening the skin. Cut a small part of the lemon and rub your face in a circular motion and allow the juice to remain on the face for at least 30 minutes. Then wash the face with lukewarm water. When you do this daily, you can get the best results.
Flour is one of the best treatments that work to lighten the skin and get rid of blackheads as well. It enables you to eliminate excess oil easily and leaves enough oil to moisturize the skin. Make a paste of two mixtures of flour and some amount of rose water to form a thick paste. Rub the face with the paste and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing. It is better to repeat this mask 3 times a week.
There are many mixtures that use tomatoes to lighten the skin, because they contain antioxidants that help to renew skin cells. It can be eaten in your diet or included in topical mixtures on the skin. And you must remember that tomatoes contain vitamins that are very useful for skin health, as they contain vitamin C, which makes the skin look brighter.
It is not only useful for the digestive system, it at the same time gives wonderful skin. And you can put it on your skin to get the benefits of skin lightening. To increase the effectiveness of the mask, you can add orange peels and then leave it on the skin for 15-20 minutes, and you can do this daily. It is one of the most famous dairy products. It contains many nutrients that nourish the skin. When rubbing the skin well with it, it is often the ideal solution for those who do not prefer to use milk. Immediately you will notice huge changes in your skin after using it. It is the best way to ensure that you have healthy skin.
Turmeric, Sandalwood and Milk:
This mask is a good way to naturally lighten the skin. All you need is 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder with a teaspoon of turmeric powder and enough milk to get a thick paste. Apply the mask on the face and leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing. These ingredients work to remove impurities from the skin.
Papaya is one of the excellent lightening agents for your skin, as it gives a lighter complexion and a better glow. Crush a slice of papaya and add some lemon juice and distribute evenly on the face while waiting for 20 minutes before washing the face.
Almonds and milk:
Perhaps these ingredients are traditional things to lighten the skin without the need to use chemicals. All you have to do is grind the almonds until it turns into a powder form and mix it with enough milk to get a thick paste and apply this mask on the face daily.
Aloe vera is an excellent remedy for your skin because it naturally reduces hyperpigmentation so you get bright and smooth skin from the first application. It also has ingredients that help repair skin cells and tissues and promote new cell growth. Cut the cactus to get the gel and leave it for half an hour on your skin. You can do this twice a week to get noticeable results.
Egg whites :
Eggs are a healthy food that nourishes the skin. If you are looking for an effective ingredient and a suitable lightening treatment, you can choose to whisk egg whites and apply the mask to the face alone.
Carrots to lighten the skin:
All you have to do in this mask is to boil the carrots and mash them to add 2 drops of vitamin E oil with a small spoonful of milk cream and a few drops of lemon juice to the carrots well. This treatment is good for owners of dry skin.
Potato juice offers a number of benefits to the skin because it whitens and moisturizes the skin, removes impurities, and gets rid of dark circles and eye bags when applied to the under-eye area. Get the potato juice and apply it on the face using a cotton swab and make sure to apply the mixture evenly and leave it to dry and then rinse the face with a mild soap.
Oats and sugar:
Oats and sugar together help lighten the skin. All you need is a handful of oats with 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix with an amount of lemon juice until it forms a rough paste, but make sure that the dough does not turn into a soft dough. And use the paste to clean the face and neck while taking a shower. And do this twice a week.
Orange peel and milk:
Owners of oily skin need to search for the appropriate cosmetic products, but this ingredient is simple in skin lightening and you can get it easily and is suitable for oily skin. You need to dry the orange peel and crush it to get a powder to mix it with an amount of milk and honey and apply it on your skin. This mask prevents pigmentatio