Why eat oats for breakfast?
Certainly, the benefits of oats are manifold. However, do you know the virtues of this cereal for breakfast?
Many people have the habit of eating oats at dinner in order to control their weight by eating lighter in the evening. In this case, it is important that your dinner is always varied and balanced, and with the right calorie intake, which allows you to sleep well during the night.
So you can eat oats every now and then for dinner, but not always.
If other foods are recommended for dinner, oats are the best ally to start the day. Yes, this is the perfect breakfast for the whole family!
OATS, THE BEST SOURCE OF ENERGY
Oats are considered to be one of the best foods for humans, as they are a basic resource from which maximum energy can be obtained.
If you’re used to spending a lot of time outdoors, or have a job that requires mental or physical strain, don’t hesitate to include a bowl of oats in your breakfast!
In addition to being a food very rich in B vitamins, oats contain calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, sodium, fiber etc.
It is therefore a treasure trove of benefits capable of giving us all the energy we need, in the early hours of the day.
It is also interesting to know that oats are a very suitable food for treating anxiety.
It is a magical supplement, capable of giving you strength and internal balance, to face everyday problems.
OATS, A PURIFYING FOOD
Starting the day with a food that allows us to purify the body is without a doubt the healthiest and smartest option.
This will help you cleanse your bowels of toxins that have built up there, and remove excess fat from your arteries that can lead to arteriosclerosis.
Oats are an ideal medicinal remedy to control high blood pressure and cholesterol, to help liver function, etc.
If you are one of those people who start their day with vitamin tablets, how about replacing them with a bowl of oats for a few days to test its effects?
CONTROL YOUR BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS
There is nothing better than oats to control and balance the glycemic index of our organism, in order to avoid that in the long term, it can generate diabetes.
OATS FOR AN ACTIVE BRAIN
If you are a student or have a stressful job, it is important to boost your memory or concentration from the early hours of the day.
For this, prepare yourself a rich breakfast, based on oats, which will help you have a healthier and more active brain, for the following reasons:
- Oats are very rich in silicon, an essential mineral for our brain and for strengthening nerve cells.
- The carbohydrates in oats help us get the daily energy our brain needs. Indeed, the brain needs almost 20% of our total energy.
- Oats contain an adequate level of vitamin B1, which is excellent for strengthening the blood circulation of our brain, to improve its connectivity and to take care of our memory by keeping it active.
- Oats contain a high content of phosphorus, ideal for children. A good bowl every day will bring them many benefits, in this way, oats will help their brains to grow with strength and energy, while supporting the formation of their central nervous system.
OATS TO BALANCE YOUR WEIGHT
To lose weight in a healthy and enjoyable way, we recommend that you start your day with a bowl of natural oats.
You will enjoy its taste and you can count on this very effective ally to take care of your figure.
Find out why eating oats for breakfast will help you lose weight:
- Oats contain very few calories, which are compensated by a high content of minerals and vitamins, in addition to amino acids which take care of the health of the liver. This way, you will start your day with few calories, but with all the energy your body needs.
- Oats are a satiating food.
- Oats are very high in fiber, which helps prevent constipation and cleanses your body very effectively.
- Oats are also diuretic. You will be going to the toilet very often, and you will avoid the build-up of toxins or the classic water retention.
- Limiting the levels of glucose in the blood will prevent our body from storing harmful fats, which make us gain weight or increase our levels of bad cholesterol