Saffron is famous for its taste, which adds a distinctive taste to foods, and it has many benefits, as it contains vitamin A, folic acid and potassium in addition to calcium, vitamin B12 and other vitamins. Among its benefits, it helps in hair care. From here, we will shed light in this article on the benefits of saffron for hair and ways to use it.
What are the benefits of saffron for hair?
- Saffron prevents hair loss, thus making the strands look thicker.
- Contributes to protecting the hair from damage that may be exposed to it due to external factors.
- It increases the strength of hair and treats the problem of baldness that may affect some.
- It increases the softness of the hair and helps to lengthen and intensify the hair.
What are the ways to use saffron for hair?
1- A mixture of saffron and olive oil in order to protect the hair from damage
- Mix one tablespoon of saffron with a small amount of pure olive oil or almond oil.
- Put in a suitable pot on a low heat, and then remove it from the heat after boiling.
- Leave it to cool and then put a small amount of it on the hair as well as the scalp.
- Massage it slowly and then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
2- A mixture of saffron and milk to reduce baldness
- Soak saffron with milk with a tablespoon of licorice.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and massage it.
- Leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off.
3- A mixture of saffron and ginger for hair intensification
- Mix two egg yolks with a spoonful of saffron.
- Add 1/4 cup of rose water and 1 tablespoon of green ginger with 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil.
- Also put a tablespoon of honey, after placing the saffron in rose water for an hour.
- Then distribute the mixture on the hair from the roots to the ends, massaging it for 15 minutes.
- Cover the hair with a plastic cap, for at least two hours, and then wash the hair.
4- A mixture of saffron and cloves for hair growth
- Mix 10 dried rose petals, 5 cloves, 5 crushed anise seeds, and a small spoonful of turmeric.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, 3 leaves of henna, 1 teaspoon of tea, and 3 leaves of free saffron.
- Put a tablespoon of honey, mix it well and put 450 ml of olive oil and grind a cinnamon stick.
- Mix this mixture and apply it to your hair while pampering your scalp, and then rinse your hair with cold water.
What are the general benefits of saffron?
There are a number of health benefits that saffron contains, most notably:
- Useful in digestion.
- Helps get rid of insomnia.
- Helps activate memory.
- Contributes to the process of improving the performance of the heart.
- Treats asthma and helps treat pneumonia.
- It works to lose weight.
- Helps regulate blood sugar