Ways to deeply clean the skin and restore its freshness
Clean and blemish-free skin is desirable. Hundreds of skin care products have appeared that claim to deeply cleanse the skin, while you can rely on natural ways to deeply cleanse the skin to restore its youthfulness. Surveys indicate that women as well as men spend thousands of dollars each month to improve skin texture and get beautiful skin. Unfortunately, most commercial skin products are nothing more than a commercial scam and an unnecessary expense. It is better to resort to home remedies and herbs that are free of chemical elements and annoying side effects.
Here are some useful home remedies in achieving beautiful skin without much effort. Because the skin is exposed to dust, dirt and normal oil secretions, dead cells. Washing your face daily is of course the best way to keep your skin clean, but simply regular cleaning is not enough, the skin needs a deeper cleaning to enable you to easily restore its freshness.
Ways to deeply clean the skin and restore its freshness
Steam can be one of the effective ways to clean the skin in depth because it depends on gently opening the pores, which in turn leads to the elimination of impurities in the skin. In addition, it is an inexpensive way when looking for a quick and economical way, even as it is cheaper than using nutrients.
- Get a clean hot water bowl and make sure that the water is clean and also clean the face by wiping the dirt and residues accumulated on it.
- Place the hot water bowl on a table of a suitable height for you. And sit in front of the table to sway in front of the bowl, covering the head with a towel. The steam from the water should be directed towards the face and the towel prevents the steam from escaping.
- It is preferable to continue exposing the face to steam for 5-10 minutes. You can take breaks between them if you feel very hot.
- Once the steam is finished, dry the skin well and relax for a few seconds before using a toner to tighten the skin if you have oily skin or moisturizing directly without using any toner or moisturizing using tea tree oil. It is preferable to do this once a week.
When you exfoliate your skin, you help get rid of impurities deeply and dry skin cells. Of course, there are a large number of exfoliation options, and one of the oldest methods is exfoliation using a dry brush. However, when you use a dry brush, try to have soft bristles made of natural fibers. Never use any other brush, not even the body brush, to exfoliate the skin because the face is very sensitive and fragile and the body brush is very harsh. So try buying a face brush.
- Clean the face using make-up remover, then wash it.
- Dry your face properly, as well as the brush, you must make sure that it is completely dry and clean, and it is preferable to have a circular brush to move it gently on the face.
- Try to focus on the areas of the skin that suffer from dryness. And be careful about cleaning around the eyes because the skin is very thin and you must be very careful while cleaning.
- After brushing the face, you can wash the face with cold water and use a face moisturizer.
3. Sugar scrub:
Use small granules to help you exfoliate the skin, and it is better to get a suitable skin scrub, especially for sensitive faces. Sugar is often the common ingredient when exfoliating the face, as it is one of the best natural exfoliation methods that give clear and clean skin.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar and prepare them to get a powder and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to it and mix enough to get a cohesive dough.
- Apply sugar paste on the face to clean it deeply and rub in a circular motion for 5 minutes, then wash with cold water and moisturize the skin.
4. Sugar, honey and green tea:
Take a few spoons of brewed green tea in a bowl and allow them to cool. Once it cools, add 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of honey to it to get the consistency of a suitable paste.
Start by cleaning the face with this scrub and massaging in a circular motion, concentrating on the dry areas more. Keep the massage for 5 minutes, then wash the face with cold water and moisturize the skin.
5. Deep Cleansing Mud Mask for the Face:
Mud masks are one of the ways to deep clean the skin because it has excellent benefits in getting rid of impurities and dirt accumulated on the face and provides a more important benefit for people who have oily skin and makes the skin soft and glowing because it has lightening properties.
Mix a small hanging of clay with a sufficient amount of rose water to obtain a paste and clean the face with it, then leave the paste on the face until it dries. Once dry, wash the face with water.
An other way :
Mix the clay with a sufficient amount of oats and water to obtain a cohesive paste. Clean the face with the paste to apply this mask and leave it for 15 minutes, then wash the face and leave it to dry, then apply a suitable moisturizer for you.
6. Rose water:
Rose water has the properties of cleaning the skin naturally. It is a great cleanser for all skin types.. Experts recommend using it as a daily wash for the skin before going to sleep. Rose water is available in different shops, just by massaging the face with rose water using a piece of cotton and rubbing all over the skin completely and even the area behind the ears. Using a spray bottle, you can apply it directly to the face.
7. Egg mask:
Egg white has amazing benefits in tightening the skin and thus keeps the skin clean and has excellent properties in making the skin soft and supple, and if you suffer from acne, it helps you in providing deep cleaning of the skin.
Clean the face before applying the mask, and work to use 1 egg white on the face and leave it to dry. You may need to add 1 teaspoon of honey and leave the mask on the face until it dries. Once it dries, it is washed with water. You can repeat this once a week.
Oats exfoliate dead skin cells and provide them with adequate hydration, thus maintaining optimal skin health. It adds antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, thus obtaining a radiant skin. Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and mix them with 1 teaspoon of lemon with 1 teaspoon of honey. All you have to do is mix the ingredients together to form a thick paste, adding a little water if needed. Apply this mask on the face and neck to get the desired results. It is preferable to leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with lukewarm water.
Parsley is one of the healthy foods and offers many beneficial properties for the skin. Where parsley helps in balancing the secretion of excess sebum. Thus, the presence of parsley on a regular basis becomes a blessing for oily skin that suffers from clogged pores and needs deep cleaning constantly. When parsley is applied directly to the face, it draws toxins from the skin and thus good cleaning and also reduces the appearance of acne and scars.
Wash and clean the parsley well and soak it in hot water and leave it in the water until it cools. When the boiled parsley cools, a towel is soaked in it and taken to get rid of the excess water. Then apply this cloth on the face for 5-15 minutes. It is preferable to repeat this daily.
10. Baking soda:
Baking soda is an inexpensive ingredient in deep cleansing, as it gently exfoliates and helps unclog clogged pores. Thus, it is a peeling and cleaning agent. Baking soda not only removes dead cells, dirt and other impurities but also helps balance the pH of the skin and this makes the skin look younger.
Mix enough water with 2 teaspoons of baking soda, apply the paste on the face and massage gently in a circular motion, then leave it for a few minutes on the face and wash with water until the baking soda gets rid of. You can do this once a week.
An other way :
Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with half a tablespoon of lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder to make a paste. Apply this mask on the face and leave it for 5-8 minutes, then wash with water and repeat it once a week.
11. Lemon juice:
Lemon juice is an astringent for the skin and is used to tighten pores and clean the skin. In fact, it is the best natural remedy for deep cleansing of the face. Lemon juice contains citric acid, which exfoliates and removes dirt and prevents clogging of pores.
- You can rub the face with half a lemon and leave it for 5 minutes, then wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Pour lemon juice on a piece of cotton and use it to massage the face in a circular motion.
12. Natural oils:
If your face is prone to acne, you need to regularly clean the skin and use oils that contain a high percentage of linoleic acid, which is one of the natural elements that reduce the defects in the skin. You can try safflower oil, rose oil, avocado oil, or wheat germ oil. . They are nourishing oils that clean the skin and fight the signs of aging of the skin. Once you apply a sufficient amount of oil on your fingertips in a circular motion, hold a warm towel on the face and cover the face with it for a few minutes in order to open the pores, then wash the face with warm water.
It is known that honey possesses anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is a wonderful remedy for deep cleansing of the face and ultimately giving glowing and smooth skin.
- Just use raw honey to gently massage the skin and leave it for a while, then wash with lukewarm water and repeat it 2-3 times a week for deep cleansing of the face.
- Or add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to 3 tablespoons of honey and apply this mask on the face and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat this 1-2 times a week to keep the pores clean.
14. Jojoba Oil:
Jojoba oil helps you get rid of excess oil in the skin and clean it well. Just by applying an amount of jojoba oil to the affected skin daily and gently massaging it helps you clean the skin.
Turmeric has been used since ancient times in cleaning the face and relieving symptoms of allergies and skin infections and is well useful in removing facial scars and cleaning the face of impurities.
Prepare a paste and pineapple juice in equal proportions and apply the thick paste on the face.
Mix an equal amount of turmeric with sugar cane juice to get a paste and apply it on the face.
Neem is one of the home remedies that help you get rid of acne and clean the skin deeply because it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.