Sports and coffee to treat cellulite
Cellulite is one of the biggest problems that plague most women.
Which appears as a result of weight gain or pregnancy and childbirth in several places such as the abdomen, buttocks, back and buttocks,
Genetic factors and hormones sometimes with thickening of the skin, malnutrition and lack of activity play a major role in the shape and size of cellulite.
And in order to discover whether you have this problem or not, you have to stick your fingers a little on the skin in the groin area,
If your skin appears as if it has small pits, then you suffer from cellulite.
To reduce the appearance of cellulite and make it less noticeable, coffee massage is the most popular and widespread option among women.
But many have tried coffee without a positive result,
This is because coffee alone will not reduce cellulite unless accompanied by exercise.
Exercise burns fat and tightens wrinkles, and makes coffee therapy with a noticeable effect.
If you are looking for one of the magic and quick solutions to get rid of cellulite
You should combine coffee with exercise in this effective way:
1. A cup of olive oil.
2. A cup of ground coffee.
1. Mix the oil oils well with the coffee until you have a dough-like mixture.
2. Spread the mixture on the places suffering from cellulite, massaging it well using the fingers.
3. Use the technique of circles using the palms of your hands to massage the skin for 10 minutes continuously, or until your skin color starts to red.
4. Wear pants or thermal shorts for exercise, then go for a brisk walk for at least half an hour,
If you do not have the ability to walk, you should buy a treadmill.
5. When you are done walking, wash your skin well, then apply a moisturizing cream to it.
6. Repeat this process twice a week, and you will notice the disappearance of cellulite gradually over time.