Skip to content
for 4 servings
- 1 lb hash brown(455 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup heavy cream(80 mL)
- 6 bacons, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese(100 g)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- ketchup, Optional
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (175˚C).
- In a medium bowl, season hash browns with salt, pepper, and paprika. Toss until fully incorporated.
- In a medium skillet, cook six slices of bacon until crispy. Set bacon aside and remove excess fat from the pan.
- Heat oil in skillet, then spread hash browns so they take the shape of the pan and form a nest.
- Cook hash browns for roughly 7 minutes on medium so that the bottom forms a crispy crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, chopped bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over hash browns and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the surface is golden brown and eggs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle fresh chives, slice, and serve while hot. (This dish is delicious with ketchup or hot sauce, but that’s optional.)
Join Our WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates