Fortunately, dry skin is not dangerous, but it can sometimes make women uncomfortable and have a negative impact on their appearance.
Dry skin results, in general, from environmental factors that can be partially controlled, such as hot or cold weather, low humidity, and excessive use of hot water on the skin.
Except for some serious cases, where dry skin is caused by an inherited group of disorders, which require consulting a specialist doctor.
In any case, we will inform you below of the most prominent signs of dry skin, so that you can treat this problem immediately.
The most prominent signs of dry skin
Dry skin is often a temporary problem, especially during the winter, but it may extend throughout life, as this problem is related to the woman’s age, health, place of residence, and the time she spends outdoors…
In general, these are the most prominent signs of dry skin:
– Rough skin texture.
– Cracks that may bleed sometimes.
– The appearance of fine lines on the skin.
– Scaly skin.
– Clogged skin pores.
How to avoid dry skin
– Avoid using hot water during showering.
– Use moisturizing soap when bathing.
– Use moisturizing cream on your skin immediately after showering.
– Avoid excessive rubbing of your skin, and make sure to dry your skin gently, with a soft towel.
-Drink lots of water.
– Avoid itching or peeling dry skin.
– Moisturize your skin daily and constantly.