It is known that mint is very effective in resting the feet, as it refreshes them after a tiring day of wearing high heels, and gives them a feeling of relaxation. Below is a special recipe prepared for you by the “carebeauty Magazine”, to make your own mint foot scrub..
the components :
Two cups of coarse sugar
• half cup of olive oil
• 5 drops of peppermint oil
• Juice of half an orange lemon
1. Mix well the coarse sugar with the olive oil, until you have a homogeneous mixture, then add the lemon juice and mix well.
2. Add a few drops of peppermint oil.
3. Put the mixture in a tightly closed bottle, and store it in the refrigerator to use it when needed.