Did you know that you can make a great smelling oatmeal soap at home? Yes, you can do this without adding any other chemicals, and we offer you some recipes that help you make oatmeal soap in an easy way without worrying about the ingredients used because they are natural ingredients and do not harm the health of the skin: Know the steps mentioned below:
Why did we choose Oatmeal Soap?
This is because oats are a good moisturizer and have wonderful moisturizing properties, as they are used as a treatment for many skin diseases. We also use almond oil, which contains essential nutrients that are good for skin care and retain skin moisture.
How to make oatmeal soap:
The first method, making oatmeal soap with glycerin:
These ingredients are enough to make 7 bars of soap.
the components :
- 1 cup of organic oats.
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- A mold of glycerine.
- Soap making mold.
- Start by melting the glycerin soap. You can do this by placing it either in the microwave or heating it in a bowl on the stove.
- You can mix oats with honey and almond oil and add it to the soap mixture when the glycerin mixture becomes consistent.
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour it into a soap dish or pan.
- Leave the mixture to freeze for 4-5 hours until it freezes.
- You can put the bar of soap in the refrigerator to shorten the time when cooling the soap.
- Once the soap has hardened, remove it from the mold using a sharp knife.
- Note, you can choose the shape of the soap by choosing the shape of the mold, and it is usually preferable to use the rectangular, square or other different shapes.
And now the soap mold is ready for use. This soap is very ideal, especially because glycerin helps in treating the problem of dry skin, and it is preferable to use it in the winter season. You can even gift it to one of your friends by wrapping it in shiny paper.
The second way to make oatmeal soap using goat’s milk:
These ingredients are enough to make 4 bars of soap.
- 4 ounces of oats.
- 2 ounces of almonds.
- 1 bar of goat’s milk soap
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil.
- Prepare the oats by pouring the oatmeal into the bowl of an electric mixer and grinding until it becomes a raw powder. This process may take 5-12 minutes.
- Once the oatmeal is ready, add the almonds and grind the oatmeal and almonds together until the powder becomes very fine, and it may take you about 5-10 minutes and not to prolong it too much so that the almonds do not become almond butter.
- Start by melting the goat’s milk soap in a bowl with stirring.
- Once the soap is melted, you can pour it into another mixing bowl.
- Add both almond oil and oatmeal to the melted soap.
- Stir well to make sure all ingredients are combined together.
- Pour the soap into the mold or bowl.
- Leave the soap until it freezes by placing it in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Once the soap freezes, you can remove it from the mold by using a sharp knife.
- You can choose the shape of the soap you want, and we recommend using simple shapes such as rectangles, squares or circles.
- Start by choosing one of these recipes and implementing them, and let’s exchange experiences together.