What are Pilates exercises to treat cellulite? How can it be practiced easily for beginners? Cellulite is one of the skin problems that most women around the world suffer from these days, and it is also known as cheese skin or orange peel. Cellulite appears poorly on the skin, which negatively affects the woman who suffers from it. And women who suffer from cellulite need to target this affected area with exercises that increase blood flow and enhance muscle tone. In addition, dietary habits and healthy eating habits also play an important role in getting rid of cellulite, as eating healthy food and drinking large amounts of water throughout the day is a must, and greatly helps in getting rid of cellulite.
And when it comes to getting some exercise, you should walk daily for at least 20-30 minutes to get the best results. To increase these benefits, you can also do some Pilates exercises regularly, which targets a specific area and helps get rid of cellulite quickly and effectively.
Pilates exercises are exercises for fitness practitioners, and are easy exercises to do to strengthen your core muscles in order to improve and strengthen the body and increase balance and flexibility. These exercises involve performing movements with flexibility and muscular strength, and a great deal of emphasis is placed on correct posture coordination, strengthening the core (middle of the body) and balancing muscles.
As we mentioned, Pilates exercises greatly help to get rid of cellulite when practiced regularly, and the following are in pictures some of these exercises to get rid of cellulite:
This exercise is one of the effective exercises to get rid of cellulite, which we do while lying on an exercise pillow. To do this exercise, follow these steps:
- Lift the hips up and down with the feet hip-width apart.
- The second position, raise the legs together with pressure on the inner thighs.
- Push up and down using the lower disc in your back.
- The third position is feet apart and knees together, from bottom to top.
- The last position is to put the knees apart and raise the pelvis up and down.
- Do these four exercises 10-20 times.
- In between exercises, you can do abdominal exercises to help strengthen your buttock muscles.
- This set should be performed all at once and not take breaks.
This exercise resembles the shape of a tap, or in another way resembles a dog while doing urination. To do this exercise, follow these steps:
- We will raise the leg to the side and then raise the hip up.
- Keeping the thigh parallel to the floor, then move it along the entire length of the body.
- This Pilates exercise is excellent for improving the shape of the lower body and dealing with cellulite.
- Repeat this exercise (three sets) 10-20 times.
Another Pilates exercise that helps greatly to get rid of cellulite effectively, and it is an easy exercise to do, just follow the following steps to do it:
- Rest either on your forearms or on your hands.
- You can now make a V by rotating the hip inward and outward.
- Raise your leg up at a 90-degree angle with your upper body, keeping the toes in their natural orientation.
- Then rotate your hips into a V.
To do this exercise, move the leg in a straight position up and down to help increase blood flow in this area, and thus get rid of cellulite that appears on the skin.
- Continue to bend the toes and apply pressure to the bottom.
- This exercise is long, as you have to repeat this exercise 50 times.
- This short movement has a wonderful effect on your muscles, which will provide you with a lot of benefits without putting pressure on other areas of your body.
- If your shoulders or neck feel tired, you can rest your hand on a box or raised surface, or you can stay on your forearms.
- Immediately after that, raise your knee to your chest and raise your leg toward the ceiling.
- Repeat this movement 20 times.
You will need a bench or other raised surface to complete the single squat. This exercise works your quads, hamstrings, and buttocks as well. If you need to add more strength to the exercise, hold a light or medium weight in each hand to feel more challenging.
- Divide your stance and stand away from the bench, with the top of your left foot on top of it, and your right leg and right foot extended lengthwise.
- Tighten your body completely, pushing your right leg while keeping your chest elevated, until your right thigh is parallel to the ground. You may need to adjust the position of your right foot to ensure proper form is maintained.
- Then you can return to a standing position again. Repeat this exercise 12 times on each leg.
If you are already suffering from the annoying appearance of cellulite on your skin, you can rely on these Pilates exercises to get rid of them effectively, especially those that appear in the thighs area. In addition to its benefits in getting rid of cellulite, it also helps to reshape the thighs and raise and stabilize the buttocks, and this generally improves the appearance of the legs, thighs and butt. And since it is not easy to get rid of cellulite, health experts and exercisers suggest repeating these exercises in a large number, until you get a noticeable result. If you do Pilates on a regular basis, your blood circulation will increase and you will get faster