Pan-fried Tartare and fries
1 KG OF ROUGHLY CHOPPED STEAK
2 WHITE ONIONS
1 BUNCH OF FLAT PERSIL
3 Tbsp capers
50 G BUTTER
½ Tsp TABASCO
PEPPER FROM THE MILL
FOR FRENCH FRIES :
1 KG OF POTATOES
1. Wash, dry and strip the persil. Peel the onions and cut into small pieces.
2. Separately chop persil, capers and onions with a knife. Put the meat in a salad bowl. Add onions, capers, persil and Tabasco. With salt. Form 6 servings and set aside cool.
3. Peel the potatoes and cut into large fries. Heat a large pan of oil and dip the fries into it in small quantities. Cook them until golden brown. Take them out using a slotted spoon and place in a dish covered with paper towels.
4. Salt and keep warm. Repeat until all the fries are cooked.
5. Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan. Put the Tartars in the pan and grab them for a minute on each side. Serve immediately.