If you suffer from hair loss or light hair, here we offer you onion juice to increase hair density. It is one of the best home remedies for light hair and hair loss because it contains an amount of sulfur that improves blood circulation, stimulates hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Sulfur is one of the basic building blocks of hair. It is required to build healthy collagen and to form keratin, which consists of many amino acids that build keratin proteins that contain large amounts of sulfur-containing amino acids.
A study also found that onion juice is very useful for treating hair loss. In addition, onion juice can help solve other hair problems such as dandruff and scalp infections, as well as premature graying. A small study published in the Journal of Dermatology in 2002 found that people with alopecia areata who applied onion juice to the scalp twice daily for two months had a significantly higher rate of hair growth than those in the group who used plain water to wash their hair. The results were better in males than in females. The following recipe also promotes the growth of soft and shiny hair due to the addition of honey, as honey is loaded with antioxidants and attract moisture.
A recipe for onion juice and honey to treat hair loss and increase hair density
How to Make Onion Juice and Honey Mixture for Hair Loss Treatment
Things You Will Need:
spoon for mixing Essential
1. Peel and chop the onion and mix it in a blender.
2. Put the mixed pulp in a strainer, and using a spoon, press the pulp to extract the juice.
3. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to onion juice.
4. Add a few drops of any essential oil, such as lavender oil.
How to use it:
- Massage the bald patches or the entire scalp with this mixture.
- Cover hair with a shower cap and leave it on overnight, or at least for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the hair the next morning.
- Follow this hair loss treatment daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
- Instead of blending onions, you can juice them and then extract the juice to squeeze them
- You can use cheesecloth instead of a colander, and you can also use a juicer to avoid tearing the onion pieces and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes and then squeeze it
- If you want to add an essential oil, use rosemary, lavender, peppermint or other similar oils that promote hair growth.
- You can also add some lemon juice or rose water to mask the smell of onions