The hair consists of three layers, surrounded by a layer of natural oils that protect it. Which is considered one of the most annoying things for women! Below we review the most important recipes to get rid of frizzy hair
Coconut oil hair mask
The benefits of coconut oil have been known since ancient times in its ability to reduce the loss of hair protein, and give it the necessary moisture. And put it on clean and combed hair, then put a plastic cap on the hair, so as to prevent the oil from drying out and to allow the creation of a warm medium, which will enhance the softness of the hair and increase its beauty.
Eggs and olive oil to soften hair
Eggs contribute to healthy and smooth hair. Because it contains a high percentage of proteins and various nutrients, it can be used alongside honey, olive oil and cream, by mixing eggs with these substances in a bowl, applying the mixture to the hair, leaving the paste on it to dry, and washing the hair with cold water and then washing it as usual.
Avocado and Banana Keratin
Put the avocado and banana pulp in a blender and blend it until you get a smooth paste to facilitate application. Add olive oil to a paste and mix well. Apply this mask to the hair starting from the ends to the roots of the hair and then cover the hair with a shower cap. After 20 minutes, rinse the hair as usual with a mild shampoo. . You can apply the avocado and banana mask once a week.
Tips to get rid of frizz
- Avoid washing hair daily, to avoid drying out.
- Avoid drying hair for a long time, in order to prevent drying of the natural oils in it, taking care to use cold air
- in a hair dryer, to avoid damaging it.
- Avoid using a stiff hairbrush.
- Avoid combing hair while it is wet.
- Make sure to wear a hat in case of harsh weather conditions.
- Avoid using hair straighteners a lot.
- Avoid using hair products that contain silicone, as they dry out the hair.
- Sleeping on a silk pillowcase.