Do you spend a lot of time styling your hair and getting curly hair for a long time? Today, we show you a simple trick suitable for long hair and getting curly hair, by using lemon instead of harsh hair products. This is because once you apply lemon directly to your hair, you will get strong hair. And if your hair is dry, you can juice lemon and dilute it with water and mix them together in a spray bottle to give your hair a shine for a longer period, in addition to that lemon protects your hair from sunlight.
What you need is as follows:
- Hair brush .
- hair pins
- Hair rollers.
- Lemon and cut it in half.
- A spray bottle to mix lemon and water if you decide to dilute the lemon.
Lemon curly hair
1. Doing this process at night is better before going to sleep, wash and dry your hair well and divide it into two parts so that you can apply the balls in all parts of your hair and divide the hair into small parts in case you want to get tight curls and in case you want to get curly Loose, you can divide the hair into larger parts.
2. Hold half a lemon in your hands and the other hand contains a part of the hair and rub the hair with the lemon until the texture of the hair appears wet, then brush the hair until the lemon is distributed in this part of the hair and when finished, wrap the hair with balls.
3. Repeat these steps with all parts of the hair until it is all wet with lemon and wrapped with balls. In the case of diluting the lemon, you can put lemon juice with a quantity of water in a spray bottle and spray the hair parts with it before wrapping it with balls.
4. Leave the balls in the hair all night and in the morning untie the balls and get curly hair.
Here are additional benefits of lemon when applied to your hair:
Lemon is one of the most common fruits because it contains many nutrients. Since ancient times lemon has been used as a very effective preservative. And the presence of lemon fruits in your daily meals protects the body from many diseases. And when you consume lemon regularly, you can get important minerals and vitamins for the body, thus helping the body to stay healthy and fight against malignant diseases.
Lemon has a high nutritional value as it is a good source of vitamin C, vitamin B, riboflavin and carbohydrates. Thus, lemon juice is very good in treating colds and helps in speeding up skin healing, maintaining healthy gums, and speeding up the healing of burns. It is also an effective natural antiseptic.
Treating digestive problems:
Because of its high acidity, some people may experience digestive problems and find lemon juice to be a good remedy. This is because lemon juice helps relieve nausea, indigestion, cramping, bloating and constipation, in addition to treating heartburn. It also helps the body to digest food better because it helps the liver to produce more bile.
Maintaining the health of the heart and blood vessels:
One of the most common benefits of lemon juice is that it has a high ability to improve blood circulation. This is due to the fact that it contains a high percentage of calcium. It also helps protect the heart and control high blood pressure. Its benefits may even extend to the brain because it can help relieve dizziness, stress, depression and increase feelings of relaxation.
Treating skin problems:
This is because it is a good antiseptic, because it helps keep the skin healthy, helps treat sunburn, relieve insect bites, treat eczema and acne, and is effective in resisting aging, getting rid of wrinkles and pimples, and keeping the skin healthy from scars