Learn about the benefits of olive oil for dry skin
Do you suffer from dry skin problems? Is your self-confidence not well? When looking in the mirror, you feel uncomfortable, especially in winter when the body is not able to retain moisture for a long time.
Now you can skip all of these things by learning about the benefits of olive oil for the skin and using the advantages of olive oil to treat dry skin instead of resorting to hot baths, harmful soaps and lots of useless expensive oils and creams.
Among the most prominent problems you face due to dry skin: itching, itching, and an unattractive appearance, and moisturizers may make matters worse because they contain harmful chemicals that cause skin damage.
Causes of dry skin
• Weather effects.
Exposure to the sun.
• winter season.
Low levels of moisture in the body.
Why olive oil?
It forms a protective layer on the surface of the skin to prevent the pores from receiving any external pollutants.
It protects dry skin from harmful wind and sun rays.
• Olive oil moisturizes the skin.
• Olive oil is useful for dry skin because it contains vitamin E.
It prevents dehydration.
• Resistant to aging.
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
It reduces the appearance of fine lines on the face.
Promote the regeneration of dry – dead – damaged skin cells.
• Soften the outer fabric of the leather.
How to use olive oil to treat dry skin
• Put olive oil on the face and massage it.
• Duration of the massage: 5 minutes.
Waiting time: 20 minutes until the skin absorbs olive oil.
Olive oil and sugar
• Put equal amounts of sugar and olive oil and blend them well.
• Use as a scrub for dry skin.
• This mixture helps to get rid of dry cells that build up on the skin.
• The mixture helps preserve the skin and prevent dryness.
Frequency: 3 times a week to get good results in a short period.
Olive oil and honey
• A wonderful mixture that moisturizes the skin and prevents it from drying out.
• It has antioxidant properties that support the immune system.
• Protect cells from any damage.
Promote skin cell regeneration.
• Madam put a spoonful of honey with olive oil in a bowl and use a fork to whisk.
Apply the mixture on the face and massage for 8 minutes.
• The face must be rinsed at the end with lukewarm water and left to dry.
Frequency: once every two days.