Stomach cancer is one of the most dangerous deadly tumors, and is ranked 35th on the list of diseases that cause death in Egypt. Through this report, we present to you the most prominent foods that contribute to the prevention of stomach cancer, according to what was recently published on the American medical website “Food Therapy.”
They include: Garlic is one of the best anti-stomach cancer foods.
1. Garlic: It has wonderful anti-tumor properties, and limits the growth of “nitrosamines” compounds that stimulate stomach cancer. It is superior to all other foods, as confirmed by experiments conducted on strawberries, broccoli, and garlic.
2. Organic celery: It is rich in vitamins C and E, which have wonderful antioxidant properties. It is also a good source of cancer-fighting phthalides.
3. Turmeric: It reduces the chances of developing stomach cancer, by stimulating the programmed cell death of cancer cells.
4. Green tea: It reduces DNA damage caused by free radicals, and it also limits the interaction of nitrogen with the body’s cells, which increases the chances of stomach cancer and esophageal cancer.
5. Carrots: Rich in natural falcarinol compounds, which contribute to fighting stomach cancer.