Eyelashes or eyelashes are one of the signs of female beauty, as they give an attractive and deep look to the eye. Therefore, thickening the eyebrows is important for every woman. Who among us does not dream of long and thick eyelashes, have you thought about trying a serum for eyelashes lengthening, but you are afraid of the side effects that it could cause, such as permanently changing eye color! Here is the way to make a serum for eyelashes care and increase their length and density from completely natural and safe ingredients that are available everywhere around you:
Thicken eyelashes with this natural serum
- castor oil spoon
- Coconut oil spoon
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil (optional)
- tablespoon sweet almond oil (optional)
- Vitamin E capsule
1- In a small bowl, put a spoonful of castor oil:
- Castor oil is known for its ability to increase hair and eyelash growth.
- It is also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- It removes blockages in the pores that cause slow hair growth.
- Use cold-pressed castor oil and avoid any artificial additives.
- Castor oil contains vitamin E, proteins and omega acids, which strengthen and moisturize the hair.
2- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil:
- Coconut oil is solid at room temperature, so you can heat it up to make it liquid in the microwave for a few seconds so it’s easy to mix.
- Coconut oil is an effective and fast-absorbing moisturizer, and its effect on the skin appears quickly.
- It also replaces the lost proteins in the hair, nourishing the hair follicles and repairing damaged ones.
- It contains triglycerides, so it acts as a hair insulator against water and prevents hair from drying out when you use products that pull the hair’s natural moisturizing oils.
3- Additional ingredients such as jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E capsules , castor oil and coconut oil serve as the base for this nourishing eyelash serum. You can add some other additional ingredients such as oils or vitamin E capsules to enhance the benefits of the serum and increase its benefits. These ingredients include:
- Jojoba oil is a natural moisturizer and works to prevent clogging of the hair follicles, which is the reason for the lack of growth.
- Sweet almond oil contains biotin and B vitamins that prolong and strengthen hair.
- Vitamin E capsules that can be obtained from the pharmacy, piercing one of them with a needle and squeezing it to extract its content. Vitamin E works to maintain the health of hair follicles by increasing blood flow to them as well as strengthening hair.
4- Mix all the ingredients using a small spoon or a toothpick and mix all the ingredients until they are all mixed together.
5- Using a cotton bud or an old mascara brush after cleaning it, dip it in the mixture and remove the excess so that it does not get into the eye and wet your eyelashes with it from the roots until the skin absorbs the mixture well.
6- You can use the tip of your finger and place it on the cotton ball to lubricate it, but make sure your fingers are clean so as not to enter the germs into the serum.
7- The components of the serum are not harmful to the eye if you enter it, but it will cause you some temporary blurring of vision.
8- Apply the serum every night on your eyelashes before going to sleep so that you can benefit from them throughout the night.
9- The result will appear after several weeks of regular use until the ingredients work and bear fruit, and you will notice that your eyelashes have become more dense, healthy and full of vitality.
10- It is important to know that the length of eyelashes is determined by genes, so although the components of the serum make your eyelashes in a better health condition, their length may not increase for reasons related to genetics.
11- Even if the genes control this issue, this serum works to re-grow the hair follicles over a long period of time, greater than the limit allowed by the genes naturally.
12- The components of the serum may have some side effects, so consult an ophthalmologist before use if you suffer from any problem.
13- Vitamin E can clog the pores of the skin. If you suffer from some skin problems or have oily skin, you can replace it with another ingredient or be careful not to reach the pores of the skin when using.
14- Carefully and carefully remove the serum in the morning. Your skin may look greasy due to the oils in it. Due to the oily nature, the makeup may not allow the makeup to stick well on the skin, so make sure to remove it well before starting to apply makeup.
Method 2: Using an eyelash brush and an eyelash comb:
The idea here is that we work to distribute healthy natural oils along the length of the eyelashes, as well as stimulate blood circulation at the roots of your eyelashes.
- Brushing your eyelashes will remove any lingering mascara or other products that can dry out your eyelashes.
- Separating and separating the eyelashes makes them appear longer.
- Using the brush, gently massage the roots of the eyelashes to stimulate blood circulation and increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Use your fingers to gently rub the base of the lash line to stimulate the water circulation in a circular motion, taking care not to pull the eyelashes too hard.
Using Vaseline on your eyelashes, applying a layer of Vaseline that preserves moisture in your eyelashes, and prevents them from drying out. Although this does not necessarily increase the length of your eyelashes, it can make them thicker and healthier, and thus make them appear longer.
Using green tea Dip a cotton swab in a cup of green tea after cooling it and wipe it on your eyelashes. Green tea is rich in flavonoids and caffeine, which stimulates new hair growth.
Avoid wearing false eyelashes
Although it will temporarily make your eyelashes look long and thick, but it will damage the eyelashes when removed, as it may remove some of your existing eyelashes.
- In addition to the adhesive they contain and the solvents they remove, they can be harmful to your eyes.
- If your eyelashes are constantly tugging and pulling when removing false eyelashes, this can actually cause alopecia, which means that your eyelashes no longer grow.
Use eye makeup remover before bed
- Leaving mascara on your eyelashes at night can cause them to dry out, bend, and break
- Avoid using waterproof mascara, as it can cause your eyelashes to dry out, making them more prone to breakage.
Follow a healthy diet
- Hair is primarily made up of protein, and without a healthy, complete diet, your hair will not be able to grow healthy.
- Eat dark greens such as broccoli, kale, spinach, and chard that are rich in vitamin A and C. Because vitamin deficiencies can cause eyelashes to fall out.
- Eating proteins such as turkey, chicken, nuts, beans, lentils, eggs, yogurt, and cheese supplies your body with the proteins needed to build new hair.
- Bananas, oats and raisins all contain silica, a mineral that can thicken hair.
Do not pull or rub your eyelashes vigorously
- Whether it’s a nervous habit or a way to remove mascara, this is the biggest damage you can cause to your eyelashes, as it can cause a shock to healthy hair follicles, making them stop growing again.
- If you are using long-wearing or waterproof mascara, use an oil-based makeup remover to remove it. Gently rub the oil on the eyelid and put a cotton pad against the eyelid and leave it for 30 seconds. Move the cotton downward. This will remove most of the mascara.
- Don’t rub your eyes when you feel itchy or sensitive and use hypoallergenic and soothing eye drops.
Try each component of the serum separately first on the skin to see if you are allergic to one of them or not