Pineapples are a popular delicious tropical fruit that is packed with nutrients, antioxidants, and other beneficial compounds.
Pineapple and its compounds have been linked to numerous beauty benefits, including hair care.
The pineapple fruit contains a high percentage of vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants that help maintain healthy hair, and having thick hair helps improve the appearance and beauty of hair.
From here, learn about all the benefits of pineapple for hair and how to benefit from it. Pineapple
for Hair Thickening of Hair – Pineapple contains antioxidants and vitamin “C” that are important for hair growth and preventing hair loss. The enzymes in pineapple contain nutrients that nourish the hair follicles, leading to hair thickening. IMPROVING HAIR HEALTH
– The enzymes in pineapple enrich hair follicles by providing vital nutrients that help improve hair health. Protects hair from damage and dryness
– Pineapple contains a high percentage of vitamins such as vitamin C, which protects hair from damage, and vitamins B1 and B6 to protect hair from drying out. Smoothing hair
– Pineapple contains vitamin C, which is responsible for the softness and luster of hair. Hair Loss Treatment
– Pineapple contains a high amount of Vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant, fights free radicals and stops hair loss. The other nutrients and minerals in pineapple also provide a boost of nourishment to the hair follicles and strengthen them. Scalp infections
– This healthy fruit is characterized by reducing inflammation in the scalp and preventing hair loss. Pineapple and Yogurt Mask for Thickening Hair Ingredients:
1/2 fresh pineapple (depending on the length of your hair).
A tablespoon of olive oil.
A tablespoon of almond oil.
Two tablespoons of yogurt. How to prepare and use
– Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until it turns into a smooth creamy dough that is completely free of lumps.
– Put the mask on your hair after dividing the hair into small sections, then massage the hair follicles and make sure to apply the mask from the ends of the hair all the way to the roots.
Cover the hair with a plastic bag or a heat-treated cap, and leave the mask on the hair for 15-30 minutes.
Rinse your hair well with warm water and actively use your fingers to remove all the pineapple residue.
Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo and conditioner.